22

"I knew it... he's going to stay ,"I sighed and stood up from the floor. "Guess there's no way around it." I went to my closet and took out my suitcase.

"Hey Incognita i just came back from the sto-what are you doing,"White came in the room with a small black bag.

"I'm packing."

"For what?"

"My new life."

"Ohh, wait what?"Panic spread onto her face.

"I really haven't told you anything yet but all you need to know is that if i stay i'll most likely die."

"And where will you go?"After i told her that she took it surprisingly well.

"Anywhere and everywhere."

"Are you serious about leaving?" She sat down on the bed and ate the chocolate in her bag.

"Of course i am!"

"Then i want to go with you!"

"What? Are you crazy, your mom wouldn't even let you go anyway."

"But mom said i could leave the house when i was 17, which i already am. I just have to keep in touch. Just please let me go with you."I thought long and hard before my final decision.

"Fine. But bring as much money as you can and bring only important things to you, i'll find a job and make sure we have what we need okay?" I smiled kindly to her. That's all i could do for now.

"Alright! I'll go now,"She was about to rush out before i grabbed her hand.

"No!This is a secret no one can know. After my party tomorrow you go home and pack. Then meet me at the metro-north station."

"Oh... okay then,"She slowly sat back down.

"What about your sister and cousin?"

"It's best if they stay behind. And since my sister's accident damaged her memory she won't actually start to remember anything until she's like 10."

"That's right..."

"I'll go out for a walk and be right back kay?" I stood up and ran out the door.

"Huh wait Silver!" Before she could stop me i was already out the door.As i was packing i realized something.