21

"Let it be. If I know Incognita well enough I know she won't go for either," Edith, Incognita's mom, said as she drank her tea.

"What do you mean?" Joe was bewildered.

"You'll see," As she spoke she looked into the mirror showing Incognita's actions.

"Hahaha i caught you!" i finally caught up to Yano and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "What will you do now?" I grinned at him.

"I'll run so fast you won't be able to hold on!" So he did as he said but the only things that let loose we're my laughs and giggles. "You're still here? Alright then let's see if you can handle this!" He suddenly jumped into the trees jumping from branch to branch. Until we were on top of one of the tallest pine trees.But then he took a fast turn and i -let go. I tried to grip onto his shirt but i was too slow, i was already falling down.I saw Yano's face that held shock and terror, he stretched out his hand. As if i could even reach it. I looked to the sky above me, i thought if i died then no one would get the book.No one will be destroyed....if i die. I accepted that fate with a smile.

"Incognita!" I heard Yuki's voice and then i felt his cold hands around me.

"Yuki?"i looked to see he was the one who saved me.His wings wide open.

"Miss you shouldn't run off with that man ever again!"

"But Yuyu, Yano didn't harm-"

"No! You should stay clear of him,"Yuki didn't even let me speak. "He's evil and all he wants is that power you have!"

"Isn't that what you want too!"

"I-,"He stopped speaking. And it stayed like that even after we reached home.

"Your back,"Joe said as we came into the kitchen.

"Thanks for the food but i'm not hungry,"i bowed politely and headed to my room.

"And i made her favorite dish too,"Joe sighed and put a bowl of mashed potatoes and steak in front of Yuki.

"Looks good,"Yuki tried to sound cheerful but he wasn't so convincing.

"If i were you i'd go home you know."Joe suggested coldly. 

"Why is that?"

"It's clear she isn't giving up her life to anyone,"Joe said taking a spoonful of potatoes.

"But i can't give up on her that easily either."