Prolouge

BatOwl

"Just switch into owl form and fly away!" Delirious shouts over the clicking and clacking of the train. His weight is suddenly heavier. His hand slips, but I grab it again.

"I'm not letting you go!" My voice is muffled under the yellow mask. I look to my left and realize the tunnel is getting closer.

"Fuck!" I grunt and try pulling the clown up again.

"Evan just drop me for fucks sake!" I meet the raccoon mask. His use of my real name makes my world stop. It makes me feel.

"I don't want to drop you!"

"We're going to hit the damn tunnel!" Delirious's muffled voice is fixed when the mask flies off. I try and heave him up again.

"Evan!" Delirious grabs my attention. I tilt my head. "It's no use..." The train is only seconds away from going under the tunnel.

"I don't want two lives to be taken today."

"Delirious no!" His blue eyes look up, and it's almost like we're in a movie. The desert behind him moves so fast, but somehow I can just focus on his face. It's just something I can't describe. The engine of the train is muffled by the tunnel. It gets louder.

"Evan... I've always-", before he can say anything we hit the tunnel. I see blackness, but I know I'm not dead, and neither is Batcoon.

Early Bird

"Why didn't they both just jump off the damn train?!" Tyler snaps as Craig takes a closer look at the two body bags.

"Are they even really dead?" Mini asks.

"No! Ya dip! This has happened 100 times! Just don't know why the cops keep fucking bagging them like groceries!" The pig snaps again and paces around again.

"Can I open them?" A small voice asks. I turn to see both Lui and David. Tyler scoffs, "Yeah, happy birthday Lui! Might as well light Delirious's face as a birthday cake it's got enough color and fun on it." Tyler leaves the area from the station. Craig follows a little after. He's like a lost puppy, but in love.

I hear the eerie noise of the black bag being opened. Wouldn't it be weird if they were actually dead this time? It was massive hit.

Lui gasps and jumps back. "Oh dear! They picked up the wrong people!" I rushed over to the little squeaker. "What!?"

"It's like they put totally different bodies in Vanoss and Deliriouss' clothing!" I shake my head and look inside the first bag which is supposedly Batcoon's. Instead of a male, it's a female. She's got long brown hair, pale skin, the suit, and basically looks like the opposite of Delirious.

I move to the other bag and peek in. I have to double take, because it almost looks like a man, but it's an Asian woman with the same jet black faux hawk as Vanoss. I can see the detailed muscles coming from under the same suit. 

"Why would someone do this?" I asked. 

"Maybe they wanted to fake their death?" Lui mumbled from the back.

"Fake their death? Why?" I wonder.

"Maybe they were trying to pull a Michael DeSanta." Lui states.

"What does he mean?" Brock asks Paper Bag Man. He only shrugs.

"They faked their death to start a whole new life." Mega Monkey explains.

"Why would they do that?" I question.

The paper bag crinkles, "To spend their lives butt fucking."

"You right." The monkey squeaks.

While our conversation continues a noise sounds in the room.

"Shh." I try to quiet the guys. The sound of shifting bodies fills the room.

"They're waking up! Tie them up!" Lui shouts.

"Hurry! They could be bad!" Nogla and I quickly tie them up.

We tie the ladies up. Hoping they could help us find our friends.

Batcoon

I hear a little rumble of conversation. My wrists feel tight and very uncomfortable. There's a weird cushion-ey feeling on my chest as well.

I open my eyes and try adjusting to the bright lighting. I can now hear most of the conversation.

Is Vanoss alive?

"Shh, wait this one is up."

The body to the voice walks into my eye of sight.

"Moo!" I shout unwillingly. My voice sounds a little different.

He looks at me strangely. He suddenly pushes against me. Really close, "How do you know my name?" This question scares me. "What do you mean? It's me Delirious."

"You're lying!" Wildcat snaps.

"How am I lying? Why don't you guys believe me! Where's Vanoss?"

"Vanoss is right beside you!" Mini points out, obviously irritated.

I look to my right and see an Asian woman. The same hair cut as Vanoss, and the BatOwl uniform on.

"That's..."

"Not Vanoss. We know, and you're not Delirious."

Realization kicks in. I now know why I felt a little heavier on my chest. I look down and see a big pair of tits.

"Holy sheit!" I exclaim. How the hell did Vanoss and I turn into women?

"Vanoss wake up!" My loud voice makes him, or her, what?

"Hm?" He stirs awake.

"Hey we survived the train accident." Vanoss smiles at the guys and then sees me.

"Oh shit! Who dat? And... why am I tied... I HAVE BOOBS!"

All the guys looked confused. Moo whispers to Nogla and he nods. He then walks over to Vanoss and I.

"Alrighty boys, I'mma ask you a few questions only the real Batcoon and BatOwl would know the answers to. I'm gonna start with the so called Delirious."

I nod and wait for the question.

"What's my real name?"

"Daithi, but we all just call you Nogla because we want to stay undercover."

"Holy shit. Okay Vanoss."

"Yeah."

"What's the password to my computer?"

"vanliriousis4real."

"FOCK!" Nogla screams as the boys chuckle.

Wildcat steps up, "Why'd Night Owl go to BatOwl?"

"Because another hipster made movie in Los Santos is using the name for one of their characters."

"Damn... I think it's really them."

"But I have a huge question." Moo steps up, "How in the hell are you two women?"

***

I needed some lesbian action. That's why they're women.
~HoodiniClown