Two

Batcoon

"So I'm a 24 B?" Vanoss throws another sports bra into the shopping cart.

"I'm a fucking 28 C." I curse. Vanoss had more muscle, why didn't he have bigger tits?

"Okay, so are you okay with the pads you got?"

"Yeah, they said comfy and overnight. I think that's good."

"Yes Vanoss that's good. Now, we may need ice cream or chocolate for moody times."

"I don't get moody, I'm a superhero."

"Does not mean anything."

"It's hard being a chick." Vanoss frowns. Silence consumes us.

"I wonder how we got like this, and if we will ever be men again." Vanoss continues moping.

"It's not all bad being a girl." I smirk, and Vanoss's face turns red.

"What?" I say nothing to him. He shrugs and continues around the store. I watch him look around, and I catch myself staring. His tight jawline going down to his breast. Is this gay? No. He's a woman and... Wait... this is confusing. He then smiles at something stupid. I smile too. It warms my heart. Suddenly a sensation in my heart spreads and I suddenly want to push him against the shelf and- "Hey, Delirious, what do you think of my new mask?" Vanoss holds up a hockey mask.

"I can be Batcoon, but not... Ya know?"

"Oh. Ha. Ha." I choke out a laugh. Vanoss joins me. He continues on throughout the store, looking at things.

Why did I feel that way? He's my best friend, let alone my leader. I shouldn't have feelings like that, plus it's hella weird. I'd always joke about it, but the feelings were never real like this before. I think it's because he's a female, that's all. I'm in love with his body, not his soul. Right?

"Hey, we better get back. I got a few snacks, but I wanna see if the guys figured out anything about the train." Vanoss throws a few items in the cart. I push as he follows behind.

BatOwl

I try my best not to look at his ass. It was this whole period thing. Was this apart of it? Getting turned on by your best friend's ass even though he was the same gender. So I'm gay either way? This shit is so confusing.

I sudden pain starts in my head. Darkness surrounds me as I fall. I see Delirious whip around.

My eyes flutter open. I'm still in the store, but there's no Delirious. Our cart is gone and stuff is thrown everywhere. It's sort of peaceful. I start towards the check out area. I look in every lane, starting with the first one. I gasp at a lady on the ground with bullet wounds through her chest. She's no longer breathing. I hope she didn't have a child with her...

In the second lane there's more bodies. "What the hell happened?"

"Who's there?" A strong angry voice startles the hell out of me. I instantly get down behind a shelf full of stuff "As Seen on T.V".

The footsteps get closer and closer. I risk it and stand up. The man whips around with a heavy pistol. He passes right by the lane I'm standing up in. In plain sight!

A shelf falls over a few isles down. A woman gets up with a crowbar in her hand. Her familiar piercing blue eyes glare at the man.

"Delirious!?" He doesn't hear me, neither does the man.

"You! You have some tough lady balls!"

Delirious runs after him. Why couldn't he hear me?!