Three

Batcoon

Vanoss's eyes flutter open, and more blood runs out of his nose. I grab another tissue box and open it. When I return with the box he's sitting up and looking around.

"Holy shit."

"What happened?" I ask, knowing he had a vision. I wondered if it was about me again. Why were they about me?

"Well, we were in a helicopter; you, Moo, Wildcat, Mini and I."

"Yeah?" I nod and hold the tissue at his nose. His face turns red. His cheeks are much more plump now that he's a girl.

"Well someone was chasing us, and Moo got shot. Mini helped him of course, but then a helicopter was chasing us and the guy in it shot at me."

"No."

"Let me finish. You then slowed down time. Your eyes were a piercing blue. You saved me." I blush at the thought of me saving Vanoss.

"When do I get this power?"

"I have no idea, but the helicopter chasing us had a symbol on the side that said "HLR"."

"HLR? What the hell does that mean?"

"I seriously don't know Delirious. I don't know."

A little later on Moo comes in.

"Hey, how's she feeling?"

"He." Vanoss snaps.

"Yeah. Could we just pretend we aren't girls?" I agree.

"Sorry. Anyway, I think I know where to go to figure out what the hell happened to you guys."

Vanoss and I stand up, immediately gaining interest. I really didn't want to be a girl anymore. These feelings were fucking me up. But what if they weren't the "girl's" fault.

"How?" Vanoss sits at the edge of the bed in my room. I love the way his eyes light up everytime someone gets an idea, or when... I'm talking. No. He never does it when I'm talking. I just... wish he did. Maybe I should talk to him about these feelings and why he's having them.

"Well there's this lady who, after the train crashed, gave Lauren an address with nothing else on it." Moo explains.

"Just an address?" The BatOwl pops out of Vanoss. His voice gets stronger and he starts pacing back and forth. He also would occasionally run his fingers through his hair. I wish he'd do that to me, even though my hair grew like 10 inches. It was right at my shoulders. What if I cut it? Vanoss's hair stayed short, why can't mine? Why were my thoughts going everywhere? Why am I so attracted to Vanoss? It's because he's a woman isn't it? I mean even as a woman he doesn't look any different from when he was a man; just add tits.

"Delirious are you listening?" Vanoss's voices snaps me out of my own trance.

"Uh, I was lost at the part with the address..."

The two of them look at me weird. My heartbeat picks up. Why are they looking at me weird? I'm asking too many damn questions to myself.

"Yeah, we're planning on how to get to this address without being killed." Vanoss states.

"Why in the hell would we be killed?" What did I miss?

"This chick could be setting us up-" Vanoss stops mid-sentence. His brown eyes light up.

"What?" Moo and I ask in usion.

"What if she works with HLR? Whatever the hell that is."

We all sit in silence with Vanoss's conclusion. I look at him, locking eyes.

Moo clears his throat, "Maybe Mini can do some research. Ya know he's Tax Man." Vanoss and I laugh. I love it when it mixes. I need to stop.

"Well, you guys can work on that. Right now Delirious and I need to talk about women things."

"Yes sir." Moo mocks and walks out of the room. Vanoss shuts the door behind him. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. My hands get very sweaty, and a tingly feeling starts in my baggy jeans. He thankfully sits on the bed beside me.

"So, we need to work on our suits."

A loud sigh of relief flies out of my mouth. Vanoss gives me a weird look.

"Sorry. I just thought..." I need to fucking tell him. I look down and shake my head.

"Are you okay?" Vanoss's warm hand touches my cold shoulder.

I sigh. I really need to tell him.

"Have you been getting these weird feelings?" I try not making eye contact with him.

"Actually yeah I have." His voice makes my heart pump even heavier. I'm gonna have a damn heart attack. I wonder what he means. Does he have the same feelings as me.

"What are they about?" I ask and Vanoss's face expression changes.

BatOwl

Should I tell him the truth? No. We have things to do, to figure out. And right now is not the time to spilling out your feelings.

"Usually about women-ey things."

Delirious sighs frustrated. This confuses me deeply. What did he want me to say? I feel my face redden, "Hey, how about while Moo and Mini get the info on that woman, we watch a movie?" His frustrated face goes soft and his ocean blue eyes light up. "Yeah!" The clown cheers, not knowing why I changed the subject instantly.

A little later on Delirious and I both lounge in the living room. Traffic buzzes outside of our team apartment. Delirious lays on the other end of the couch. His feet criss-crossed over each other. His left foot sits up higher. His lying position makes me wish I were over there cuddling him. He looks so relaxed, clicking the T.V remote every once and a while.

His booming voice scares me, "Phantom of the Opera? Sounds spooky."

"Must be your type then, hmm?" I joke and he only laughs. I watch his eyes widen. Which makes me question, "What's wrong?"

"This description," he replies "Deformed since birth, a bitter man known only as the Phantom lives in the sewers underneath the Paris Opera House. He falls in love with the obscure chorus singer Christine, and privately tutors her while terrorizing the rest of the opera house and demanding Christine be given lead roles."

"Wow, that's the opposite of the shitty movies made in Los Santos." I chuckle and hope Delirious clicks play, because it's a movie about love and death.

Wildcat

My thirsty self walks up stairs from the computer room to hear loud classical, kinda scary music booming from the T.V in the living room.

"The Phantom of The Opera is there! Inside my mind!"

I walk into the living room ready to make a douche comment on the musical they're watching, but instead I watch Vanoss watch Delirious intensely. Vanoss starts to move on the couch.

Now I've joked about them two liking each other, but I didn't know it was true.

Before Vanoss can turn around I quietly go back downstairs. Questioning if I should tell the other guys or not. But what would it matter if they already knew? It's kinda obvious that one of them likes the other. And I think they'd like each other no matter the gender they each were. Which is weirdly heart touching.

Batcoon

"The Phantom is kinda like me, but my mask is different." I laugh over to Vanoss. I notice he's closer to me on the couch. My mind starts wondering again. He looks hella good in the tight leather jacket he's wearing. I can feel my nipples harden. I blush as I try my damndest not to make eye contact, because I know I'm going to do something I'll regret.

"You right." Vanoss finally says, but I can feel his minty breath against my cheek. I slowly turn away from the T.V and make direct eye contact. The biggest mistake made in my life.

***