Five

Mini

A loud scream is heard from upstairs. “What the hell was that?” Moo looks at me, concern thick in his eyes.

“Help!” The voice, no the scream, sounds familiar. Moo instantly sprints out of the room and up the stairs.

“What the hell is going on?” Moo’s question is answered. He runs out of my sight. I finally get up the stairs and the scene… is horrifying. Vanoss caresses Delirious in his arms. Blood is everywhere. Vanoss is freaking out. I notice his jacket is slightly unzipped, his hair is messed up. I can see the bruises peeking over his jacket. I don’t say anything. Now is not the time.

“Vanoss what happened?” I ask and walk closer. Hating all the blood. It’s coming out of his eyes, his nose, and his ears. Dry blood is resting in his long brown hair.

“We…” he pauses, thinking about what he was going to say, “he figured out he could slow time, then he paused it. Like nothing was moving, expect him and I. You guys probably won’t believe me, but he suddenly fell over and then this happened.”

“Maybe he overexerted himself.” Moo suggests.

“He just needs to rest.” I add on.

“I’ll bathe him and then put him to bed.” Vanoss pauses, he’s going to say something else. He looks up from Delirious, “Did you guys find anything on that chick?”

I look at Moo. Giving him a face of, “Should we tell him?” But he ignores me.

“Yeah. We did actually, and well. She lives close to the HLR place. Humane Labs and Research?”

“You mean…” he’s shocked, “like in my one vision?”

“Yeah.”

“Holy hell. So are they bad? Why do they want to kill us?”  

“We have no idea.” Both Moo and I say together.

“Well after Delirious is done resting, and find wherever the hell Wildcat is, we’ll make plans and go to the address.”

“But Vanoss, the address isn’t HLR itself, it’s near it in Sandy Shores.” I correct him.

“I still want to meet this woman, and figure out why the hell she did this.”

“Vanoss there’s another thing.” Moo steps in.

“What?”

“That’s apparently where Lui, Delirious, Wildcat, You, and I were born.”

BatOwl

After Mini and Moo leave to find the other guys, I take care of Delirious. The bleeding has finally stopped, but it’s still everywhere. His brown hair is nearly red now. Maybe I could give him a haircut. I can’t believe we nearly fucked, but we kissed. My thoughts are swarming. Wonder if he’d like his long girly hair though.

I easily lift Delirious off the couch; he’s a little heavier than I thought. I move to the bathroom slowly, not wanting Delirious to hit anything. I enter the bathroom, thanking the gods that a nice apartment like this has a nice bathtub, instead of those fancy, glass door, stand up showers. I set Delirious down in the bathtub and hesitantly strip him down. After slipping off his boxers and undoing his bra, I start the warm water. While the water runs I quickly run downstairs and find the new clothing Delirious and I bought. I grab the plastic bags and run back upstairs.

When I start to scrub his body, I realize it’s like washing a baby, or a doll. A porcelain doll; I don’t want to hurt him. My favorite part is scrubbing his long hair, careful not to drop his head underwater. I use the extended shower head and rinse off all the soap. I turn off the water and easily lift Delirious up. He’s not sitting up at least, his head against the wall of the bathroom.

His outfit consists of a thin black tank-top and a dark blue, black, and white flannel. He’s also found black skinny jeans with gray stars on them.

It’s like a life sized action-figure of Batcoon. I chuckle to myself as I get Delirious dressed. While he is in bed I can shower and clean myself off.

The warm water feels wonderful on my body. I look down and examine the bruises on my chest and probably on my neck. I smile, reminiscing the time Delirious and I just experienced. I hope he didn’t just like me, because I was a girl now… But right now that was the least of my worries.

I finally clip my bra and slip on a pastel yellow turtleneck. I then slip on boxers and a pair of blue-washed jeans.

Looking in the mirror I can't see the hickies Delirious has left. Hopefully, none of the guys get suspicious.

Wildcat

“Tell me again why the fuck we should go to this woman's house?” I curse, not wanting to get into a fight or turned into a woman as well.

“Because, she might know how to turn Vanoss and Delirious into men again.” Moo explains.

“But as Mini said, she lives near a company that, depending on Vanoss’s vision, will try and kill us.”

“Well…”

“Come on Moo-”

“We've taken care of big gangs and big trains in Los Santos. Why can't we take care of one woman?” Moo keeps pleading. I think; it is for Vanoss and Delirious.

“Fine, but we have to be fucking careful.”

“I know. We know.”

“Now we have to wait for Delirious.” Mini steps in.

“Why?” Concern spreads in my voice.

Mini explains to me how Delirious was able to slow down time, and even stop it! But he overexerted himself and totally blacked out. While Mini and I are talking Moo comes running down the stairs and into our meeting room. He smiles at us, “The clown’s awake.” Mini and I chuckle.

Even though this woman is, was supposedly our “mother” I still have a gut feeling about her; a terrible one.

Maybe she cast this malediction on Vanoss and Delirious...

***