Eight

BatOwl

Where the hell is Delirious? Where am I? I feel like actual shit. My vision is also total shit.

A person walks in, but I can't see at all, BECAUSE MY VISION IS SHIT. The person gets closer. I try moving, but a tight force keeps me down. I look down and notice I'm naked. No wonder it was a little drifty in here. There are black straps across my body, keeping me secure to this very uncomfortable bed. The person is dressed in all white. I blink trying to focus my vision, but it ain't doing shit. The person laughs and gets closer to me with an object. They slide onto my face and I can see.

"This is just a side effect of the testing."

"Testing?" My throat is so itchy. What the hell did they do to us? Well me; where the hell is Delirious?

"Yes, it must've messed with your eyesight a bit."

"A bit? I couldn't fucking see anything."

"Yeah, sorry."

The attitude of this man was really fucking annoying. Maybe he knows where Delirious is.

"Hey, do you know where my friend is?"

"He just got into testing. We had to keep him in the infirmary because of a very bloody situation. Does he usually get these heavy nosebleeds?" How does he know we were changed?

I can tell him the truth, but they'd probably test him even more. Or I could lie and say that's a totally new thing. Or... "He tends to get them sometimes."

"So, how do you know we changed from male to female?"

The doctor looks up uncomfortably, "That's none of your business."

I scoff, "Actually it is. I kinda dislike being a girl and would like to be changed back."

"Well Ms. Fong, that's too bad."

"Why did you guys change us!?" I shake against the black straps. My breast hurt afterward. The doctor only laughs and gets closer to me. I suddenly feel strange being naked in front of him, though he's probably seen me like this, but unconscious.

"I can't tell you that, but you'll eventually figure it out." He smirks, grabs some papers, and walks out of the room.

Batcoon

I groan, my head hurts so fucking bad. My eyes flutter open, what happened again? Oh, we were taken by those damn scientists people. I wonder where Vanoss was right now. "'Scuse me?" I gurgle the words out of my mouth. Why am I so loopy? The room was sort of spinning. I try getting up, but I'm attached to something that won't allow me to move. "Help!" I shout, but no one comes. "Hello!" I try again; my voice is clearer. My head droops in defeat. I also notice I am nude. What the fuck do these people want with us? They only got Vanoss and me; I hope.

"Someone get help! I'm only an intern! Something is happening to her!" A young woman stands in the hallway in front of my room. Her hair is long and a platinum blonde color. She's crying; her mascara is running down her face. From here I can almost see her name tag. "Miranda?" I can only see the name for a split second before a crowd of white runs past her. We make eye contact for a split second before she runs with them. That's only then when I realized; something is wrong with Vanoss.

BatOwl

"You can't take them away from me!" Delirious screams inside my mind. My eyes flutter open and I'm slowly drifting away from Delirious. His neon eyes brighten as he tries stopping time. Wait, he said "them". I look around in the helicopter and I spot a small bassinet. "What?" I mumble to myself and one of the guards hates that. They hit me in the head with the end of their gun. I hear Delirious scream. I peak outside of the helicopter and watch the blood run down his face. He's also a male again I finally fucking realize. "DELIRIOUS!" I scream and look down at myself to make sure I changed as well. I'm still a woman.

"You'll never change." One of the guards chuckle.

I look back down to Delirious. He shakes in agony as the scientists shock him. "STOP!" I scream; my voice is sounding more and more like a woman.

A baby starts crying. "The thing must be hungry."

"Well yeah, beasts are hungry."

I am confused by the guard's conversation. "Come on, time to feed your child."

"I don't..."

One guard pushes the bassinet towards me. I turn it around slowly and scream. The baby looks like a mutant. A human, an owl, and a raccoon mix. The baby screams with me. I turn back outside just in time to watch Delirious get shot again. He fights the bullets unbelievably. Another person comes up behind him. It's Wildcat and the boys. They start fighting off the men, but the helicopter flies further and further away. Delirious turns into raccoon form, along with Moo changing and Wildcat. I can't spot Lui anywhere, but I watch Moo snatch Delirious and start flying towards me.

The baby is still screaming, I finally grab it. "Where's its food?"

The guard gestures towards me. I gulp and look down... I have to breastfeed it. I meet the baby's different colored eyes. They're yellow and blue, which is pretty impossible, but they're beautiful. I uncomfortably unzip the red leather jacket and lift the baby up to my chest. We both cry as everything fades.

I'm back in reality when my eyes open. People in white clothing surround me and run back and forth. My glasses are on the floor; broken. Someone must have freaked out about my vision. Blood is running down my breast and my thighs. My head pounds with every single beat of my chest. My thoughts wander, and I can't bear the thought of... having a fucking kid. 

Maybe it won't happen... 

But if it does, why? 

To use our own powers against us.

***

Ah, mood swings fucking suck. 

- H.C