Four

Batcoon

I was top. Was all I could think. Why? Because I was horny as fuck. I think this was the aftermath of a period. You're done bleeding, but you still get cramps and sexy fantasies stuck in your head. But I didn't have my period. Vanoss did, that's what it was.

I don't break eye contact with the delicious brown eyes staring me down. I'm half tempted to turn into racoon form. That was the only power I had. For now.

We were both only inches apart, "Vanoss, what are the feelings you're having?"

Before he can lean in I put my finger to his soft lips. "Answer my question."

He sits right beside me and crosses his arms, "I..." He laughs and shakes his head. "Delirious I was gay before this."

His words make my heart stop.

"Before wh-"

"This whole chick shit." He laughs again, "I didn't tell anyone, not even you, because of what would happen."

"What? What would happen?"

"You'd all think different of me. Just because of what I liked."

My heart hurts, I didn't want it to end up like this.

"I wouldn't've."

"I know. I see that now. But now I'm gay as a woman." He bites his lip. Not making any eye contact with me. He sighs, "I now know why. I am gay, but it was for one person. And I still like that person. And I didn't want it getting in the way of our work though. So I ignored it at first, but then I realized I couldn't." His tan hand slips into mine and our fingers hug each other. A nervous sensation goes through my body. He uses his other hand and runs it through his own hair. "Delirious, I like you."

Early Bird

"How's it going?" I ask a very irritated Mini.

"It'd be very helpful if this cunt wasn't in here." Mini gestures towards Lui. Lui continues asking Mini if he can try somethings on the computer.

"Fuck off!" Mini looks at me and gestures me over. I walk over and peak over his shoulder.

"I think I know where's she located at." Mini points at the biggest screen on the desk. It has a big map of Los Santos. His pale finger is pointed at the mountain area of Los Santos.

"Wait, you know what's located there?"

"Yeah, Humane Labs." Mini answers me with a weird look on his face.

"That's HLR. Right?"

"Yeah, Humane Labs and Research."

"Holy shit."

"What's wrong Moo?"

"Vanoss had a vision with them in it. Trying to kill us."

"What the hell are you talking about? Why would a institute who works on animals and shit want to kill us?"

I stare at him in confusion, he probably doesn't know about the visions.

"You remember when Vanoss fell down in the kitchen literally an hour ago?"

Mini stares back at me, "Yeah? Is that what happens every time he gets a vision?"

"Apparently so."

Mini sits in silence and plays with the clips on his tux. He's thinking. "So is Delirious going to get another power?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because, maybe whatever this chick used had something to do with what you guys were born with."

"You mean changing into animals?"

"Yeah." Mini is once again silent. He looks down at his hands, cracks them and then starts typing on the computer.

"What are you doing?"

"Early Bird A.K.A Moo A.K.A Brock, do you remember where you were born at?"

As a matter of fact, I don't. Mini scares the shit out of me with how hard he was typing and how into the screen he was.

"Uh, no."

"Well you're about to learn boy."

Batcoon

I can feel my nerves jumping and the air around me is warm. I grab Vanoss's cheek with my other hand. A tingly sensation goes through my body. I blink once and Vanoss's eyes go wide. I realize time around us is going slow. Cars outside move slowly, birds chirping are low and barely audible. "You're eyes." He whispers in awe. His cheeks rose red because of how close we were. He isn't slow though. I must be able to control it.

"You're vision." I smile, still caressing his cheek. I finally lean in and everything is in slow motion, literally. Our lips meet and my nerves explode even more. The air is warmer and time is actually stopped. I laugh into Vanoss's soft lips. I feel a smile creep across his face. I feel like teasing again. "So Vanoss, now that time is stopped, what do you wanna do?"

I move closer to his neck and move my lips down to his chest. I unzip the top of his leather jacket. While doing this I move myself on top of his lap. I slowly rub my bottom half against him. "Del~" Vanoss's words disappear. I can feel the warmth coming from his bottom half.

I lean into him, "This is a first for the both of us, so work with me." I move back down his neck and I start sucking at the top of his breast.

"Let me try-" The words jumble out of Vanoss's mouth. His shaky hand gropes my breast. His touch sends a sensation down to my private part. Speaking of, I haven't messed with yet. Luckily I'm wearing sweatpants. I remove Vanoss's hands from my breast and stuff one of them into my pants. His hand explores a little bit. I give him time being dominant. He easily pushes me into the couch and collides with me. Our lips are connected. His movements are well. His tongue slips in easily and goes over my teeth and then to my tongue. Our breasts are mushed together, which feels amazing. I can feel his nipples through my thin tank-top. His right hand is inside of me. I was taught enough in health to know what part you really want to hit on a woman, especially a lesbian. A finger hits my clit, making me jump. "Holy fuck." I brush out in a hot breath. A sensation is spread throughout my inner thigh, and through my gut.

Vanoss removes his hand immediately, "Sorry, was that good?"

I answer with a huge push against him. He falls back onto the couch. The rest of his jacket opens up. He's wearing a really thin sports bra. I bite my lip, thinking of my next attack. I watch Vanoss play with himself, waiting. It drives me nuts. He takes off the rest of his jacket and strips off his white bra. I examine the markings forming on his neck and breast.

I lay on top of him, my lips grazing over his. His skin reminds me of a sunset. Full of reds, purples, and tans. I grind against him; our hips hitting every moment.

A small pain forms in my head, but I ignore it.

While thrusting I connect my lips with Vanoss's. He starts running his fingers through my hair. Maybe I shouldn't get it cut. Apparently I didn't brush it enough, because he gets caught on a huge knot and my pain gets 100x worse. I watch brown eyes fill with fear. "Delirious?!" Vanoss sits up. I feel lightheaded. I see purple dots, and a warm liquid running off my face. "Delirious!?" Vanoss screams this time, but it's quiet. I can't speak. Vanoss sets me on my back, and a pain stretches across my head. My head is going to explode. I can finally make noise, but the only thing that comes out of my mouth is a scream. 

*** 

I dedicate this chapter to @Melonbread96 because her hella good writing made me want to write smut for this chapter. I also didn't know you could actually dedicate chapters, that's awesome. 

I love you. 

-H.C