Fourteen

Moo

"I hope to the lord above you guys brought some kind of defense." The scientists inch closer and closer. "GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE!" One of the assholes has a megaphone. Wildcat can't help but laugh. I quietly chuckle along. While we're giggling like little girls at a sleepover Mini has loaded weapons for himself and for us just in case our powers go to shit.

"On the count of three Wildcat you and I jump out, but in animal form." I take the lead, hoping Wildcat will obey.

"What if they get close?" Mini's hands are little shaky on the gun.

"Shoot them. They can't take Delirious." I look at both of the men. I hope we can pull this off. The walking of the Men in Black assholes gets louder.

"1..." I hide Delirious under a blanket luckily still in the pig's van.

"2..." The asshat with the megaphone yells through it again. I hear Wildcat switch into pig form. I start to change, and right before I go full bird I shout, "3!" Wildcat and I smash the doors open on his van. He'll have to fix them later.

I do a loop and attack the people behind us. My tiny heartbeat when I realize there's no way in hell we're able to beat these people. They start shooting everywhere. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the humongous pig jumping on the men one by one. I peck one guy's eye out and the nose of another. I think I'm doing well until more men show up. There's no way in hell we're surviving through this.

Nogla

Vanoss stirs in bed and finally wakes up.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I joke with him while he rubs his eyes. After he drops his hands I realize his eyes are a neon yellow. My jaw drops when he flips the blanket off of him. His stomach has a small glowing to it as well. "Vanoss are you feeling okay?"

"No..." He switches t-shirts quick, even though I'm in the room. I look away from his chest. He throws on a yellow t-shirt that's a little darker than his bright ass eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Trouble." Suddenly he rushes past me and to the front door of the apartment. I run with him. He hops into Delirious's Zentorno and starts her up. "Grab a gun and let's go." Vanoss's mood has suddenly changed. I obey his orders and hop into the passenger side of the sports car.

Mini

I shoot another man, and another. They keep coming out of the corners of the fucking buildings. "Moo! There's too many!" I shout, hoping the bird will hear me. I watch Wildcat kill men in front of me. His wild teeth digging into the wrists of the scientist/detective people. One of them is lucky enough to kick him in the jaw. Blood drops from the pig's mouth. I instantly shoot the man that hurts him. The pig only staggers back, but immediately goes back into the fracas.

I watch the black-suited men surround the poor pig. I start shooting at random people in the crowd of it. I hear the squealing of the poor pig. "WILDCAT IS DOWN!" I screech at the top of my lungs. I hear a thud on the top of the van. Moo peeks from the top of the van. "There's too many! Get the hell in here!" I shout, but Moo goes out anyway, "Not without Wildcat!" I follow the psycho bird with the shotgun in my hand. I start shooting randomly again with Moo flying above me. One of the guys whips around and shoots his slick black pistol. I watch the bullet fly towards me. My mind goes black for a second and then the bullet has stopped moving and has landed on the ground in front of me. "How?" I spin on my feet and spot Delirious's nose bleeding like hell. Bloody tears stream down his face and he passes out once again. He stopped time and saved me from the bullet. The scientists spot him like a dog greeting its owner coming home from work. They scatter toward the van. "No!" Before they reach the pink vehicle a screeching car echoes in the alleyway. Everyone looks at the object making the noise. Delirious's blue Zentorno has smoking tires. Nogla hops out of the passenger side, and Mr. BatOwl himself gets out of the driver side. His eyes are the brightest yellow, along with his... stomach? He marches forward his face showcasing the worst smirk ever. He almost looks like a dog looking at a cat for dinner. The men ignore him and start grabbing Delirious. Suddenly Vanoss screams; high pitch because he's a woman. A bright ball of light comes out of nowhere and swarms over everyone. A sharp pain hits me in the head and I fall to the ground into blackness.

Wildcat

The men fly off of me as a bright flash pushes them. I switch to human form and watch Mini fall to the ground with the other men in fancy suits. Moo falls as well but switches into human form to see what the hell happened. "Vanoss!" An Irish accented shout is heard. Probably from the one and only Nogla. Moo sprints toward the incident. I run for Mini. His glasses are broken and his ears have blood dripping out of them. I lift him into the van with the bleeding Delirious. I shut the van doors easily so none of the broken glass falls on either one of them.

I jog over to Moo and nearly vomit from the sight. Vanoss's eyes are pitch black with a dark red blood streaming out of them. His nose is covered in blood and the blood from his ears has stained his short black hair. But Nogla didn't scream for the bloody reason. I get down to Nogla's level and examine Vanoss's body. At first, I thought it was from eating one too many pancakes, but then I realize... it's a tiny bump forming under the yellow shirt of BatOwl... 

*** 

I finished my course selection and now I know I'm going to be an English teacher when I'm done with school.  I think I'd enjoy it. :) I also know now that I really want to go to Shepherd University. 

I'm also seldom improving my trumpet skills. MY CONFIDENCE IS SLOWLY RISING! :D 

I'm still gonna write though babes. Maybe not H2OVanoss fanfiction, but I'll be writing. XD 

I love you all! 

- H.C