Nine

Early Bird

"We need to break them out of there. Who knows what the hell is being done to them." I panic, quickly coming up with a plan.

"Lui, you can fly, right?"

"Correct!"

"Okay, now remember Vanoss's vision; Wildcat was flying."

"Yeah."

"Maybe if we change that, it'll change his vision and like affect time." I slowly realize I'm starting to sound insane. But I'm reassured when all the guys start nodding.

"Huh, you might be right Moo." Wildcat chimes in.

"I vote Moo to be the captain until we complete our rescue mission!" Lui cheers. My face heats up, I'm not that good of a leader.

"I vote." Mini states and nudges Wildcat in the arm. He chuckles, "Ditto."

"Yep!" Nogla smiles.

"You guys want me to be a leader?" I question, wondering why they want me so bad.

"Well Moo, you're the best." Wildcat states.

"Is that the best argument you have?" I cross my arms.

"Well..." Wildcat trails off and the guys laugh.

"Come on, let's go get our girls back." I instantly regret saying, because the guys laugh along on the way back to Vanoss's truck.

We've tried everything we could with the door; it won't open. Then the guards showed up, but luckily we all could fight off fine. Speaking of fighting, we needed to do a little more to get our friends back.

Wildcat

We drive to the Sandy Shores airfield and "borrow" the best helicopter we can. Moo says getting out of there in a helicopter would be the best, even though in Vanoss's vision Moo gets shot. I can't believe his visions are accurate. I just hope Moo remembered Vanoss's vision correctly.

Lui hops into the pilot's seat; Nogla beside him. Finally, Moo and Mini carry the weapons into the helicopter. They then hop into the helicopter as well.

"You ready?" Lui asks us, like a mom before leaving the store.

"Yes, let's go get our friends away from these scientific freaks," I say and watch the ground get further and further away.

Miranda

I peek into the room the so-called BatOwl is in. She looks up and I hide in the doorway. "I saw you." Her voice is so deep.

"They said you could get dressed." My voice is so damn shaky.

"Well, thanks, but how am I going to do that while I'm strapped down?" She's a very sarcastic and rude person. I shut and lock the door. I easily undo the straps; easy not to touch her. She falls to the ground, "Fuck." I feel bad and reach for her, but she gestures me away. "Here are your clothes." I grab the folded uniform quick. She takes it and puts it on quickly. She zips up the black onesie. We meet gazes for a split second, but I instantly look away; nervous.

"What the hell are you looking at? You trap us in here and then just look at us." She scoffs and wanders around the room. She runs into a stool. "I don't even know what you 100% look like." I spot broken glasses on the ground. I frown and pick them up.

"Your glasses must've broken when you started spazzing out."

"I spazzed? That's new. Must have been a weird vision, and let me tell you, it was."

"What happened?" I question and set the glasses on the counter to be fixed later.

"Well, I had a baby with someone that just figured out that I like them. By the way, we were turned into women. He's actually in the other room. I hope." She frowns, well he... what?