One

BatOwl

I don't know whether to be happy Delirious and I are alive, or be freaked the fuck out that Delirious and I are now women.

I should probably start out with showering and cleaning... these new parts. Knowing Delirious he'll probably go to his room and do some magic with his fingers, and play around. That thought kinda tickled something deep down in my stomach. What was that feeling? Is this what girls felt like turned on? I didn't want to figure that out now. Or why thinking about Delirious tweaking off made me feel good.

I shut and lock the bathroom door and start with my suit. We'll probably have to get new ones to fit our different bodies. I start with the top and slip it off. "So no bra yet. Guess Delirious and I will have to go shopping." I mumble to myself in the mirror. I take a good look of the new objects in front of me. I've touched boobs before, just... not my own. Well. Have I really? Prostitutes count.

The coldness of the bathroom makes me shiver and goosebumps arise on my chest along with the- my nipples. I touch them too. I move on to the pants. My boxers slip over my now wider hips and are barely hanging on. They slip off along with the pants. "No penis." I say for absolutely no reason. My fingers slowly slip down my belly and then down to the first hair. My hand jumps back a bit. Vaginias are hairy too, idiot.

I stop with the experiencing for a bit and hop into the shower.

Batcoon

"Where's Vanoss?" I ask the guys, who are all sitting on the couch discussing something very secretive if Vanoss and I aren't in the "meeting".

"The hell you guys talking about?" They ignore me and continue talking. I stomp into the kitchen and take a empty beer bottle and smash it against the counter. The boys finally turn around. "What?" Wildcat stands.

"I'm fucking talking to you guys and you're ignoring me. Just because I'm a girl on the outside, doesn't mean I'm not a man on the inside." Wildcat laughs at my comment. "Fucking dickcheese." I mumble.

"Sorry Delirious." Moo steps up, elbowing Wildcat.

"So what were you guys talking about?" I ask and Moo looks at the others.

"I think we should wait until Vanoss gets out of the shower." Mini says behind Wildcat.

"And Delirious?" Nogla peeks around Moo.

"Yes?"

"I think you should get a bra or wear a thicker shirt."

I look down and notice my tits nearly falling out of the white tank top I'm wearing. "Shit. Well I bet Vanoss will need some stuff too." Speaking of the devil Vanoss screams in the bathroom, well not scream, more of a deep yell. I run to the bathroom. "Vanoss are you okay?"

"Delirious can you come in?!"

"But aren't you half naked?"

"PLEASE!"

"Okay, okay. Damn."

The door unlocks and I push it open. The boys just sit in the living room awkwardly.

"What's wrong?"

The bathroom is steaming and Vanoss stands in the middle of it wrapped in a white towel. His legs are crossed.

"I'm bleeding." He whispers, embarrassed.

"From where? Are you alright?" I panic and step closer.

"It's from... down ya know... there." He sounds so innocent and scared.

I sigh in relief, "Oh my- I totally forgot about this, but Vanoss... that's called a period."

Mega Monkey

"Why does that make them any different?" Moo defensively stands.

"Because! It makes them weaker. They'll be distracted. Too distracted to lead us. Especially Vanoss." Wildcat snaps back.

"What will they be distracted by?" Moo questions, obviously pissed. Nogla and I just watch.

"Mood swings, periods, food, boys, or each other. Who the fuck knows."

"No! Vanoss is a leader. No matter what gender! He can fucking do this."

"Fine, but it won't be my fault when we're in a the middle of a mission and you find them in the back of the Insurgent fingering the hell out of each other." Wildcat spats and walks out of the apartment.

"Wow." I say, trying to break the silence.

"I can't believe any of you would think of Vanoss any less of a leader and Delirious any less of a fighter just because of their genders." Moo sits on the couch with a heavy sigh.

"I sure as hell don't." Nogla states. Moo only looks at him.

"I'm going to go check on Wildcat." Mini of course leaves as well.

All of us sit in silence, until Delirious and Vanoss bust out of the bathroom.

Vanoss is in a nice yellow sweater with skinny jeans. He seems comfy and looks good in it, even though it's probably a size too big.

"Okay, emergency shopping trip. Sorry you guys. Didn't plan on becoming a woman today, but can you guys find any more details on the drug train we tried stopping the other night, before Delirious and I lost our manhood." Delirious then drags Vanoss out of the apartment.

"See he's still a hella good leader." I smirk at Moo and Nogla.

Suddenly the phone rings, I instantly pick it up by hitting one button on the coffee table. "Hello?" A voice sounds, a familiar one. "Oh, Officer Lauren." Moo sounds awfully surprised. "What's up?"

"You guys remember that train crash your friends got into?"

"Yeah." We all say in usion.

"Well, there was drugs in it. And when they hit the tunnel they actually crashed the train and stopped it."

"Sweet!" I squeak.

"They also saved a hostage."

We all look at each other strangely.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Was a very old female. She didn't want to give out her name to us, but she did hand us this card with an address on it."

"Huh, weird." Moo states, blush still clear across his face.

"Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know."

"Yep, thank you Lauren."

"No problem. See ya around."

The call ends and Nogla and I stare at Moo.

"Moo has a girlfriend!" I tease.

"No I don't!" He shouts, his face bright red.

Nogla and I continue to tease him. But a little feeling in my gut keeps bothering me. I don't know if it's from the food from Taco Bomb yesterday, or it's the address the hostage gave to Lauren. 

***