Laundry Duty

Dean entered the maids' room, finishing his apple. He walked over to his locker, 269, and entered his combination in.

"Two... Six... Seven... Twenty-three." Dean murmured as he entered it carefully. He pulled up on the handle and with a satisfying /click/, the locker opened. Dean sighed and slid his shirt off, throwing it into the locker and grabbing his white shirt in return. He quickly slid it on, making sure that no one was around. Here at The New York Hotel, the maids quarters are shared with both genders because Marcus is too lazy to talk to the owner about assigning another room for the women. So, in an effort to create /some/ kind of privacy, the men put up some sheets so that the girls could get dressed and the guys could get dressed without one seeing the other naked.

For the past three years, it's been pretty much fool proof. Except for when you get the young employees who have just been hired. They usually hire around 15 or 16, so they are of course curious about the other side. Dean chuckled a little as he slid his pants off and threw them in the locker, grabbing the white pants and sliding them on. The older men usually let the young boys learn the hard way. If a girl catches them taking a "sneak peek" on the other side of the curtain, they grab their cans of pepper spray and...

Dean cringed. Those poor boys.

As Dean finished buttoning the top of his pants, he felt a hand slap his ass.

"Hey! Watch it!"

"I'm sorry princess. It's just too cute to not slap." a light voice said. Dean watched as a short, red-headed girl came into view, smiling at him. He instantly relaxed and chuckled a little.

"You know Charlie, if you were anyone else, I'd kill you."

"I know, but I'm me so it's okay." she smiled slyly. She opened her locker, which was placed next to Dean's, and grabbed her clothes out of it.

She is the only girl on this side of the curtain, but that's because she doesn't swing the way that the other girls do. Imagine the surprise and shock that hit everyone when she almost got pepper sprayed for spying on a girl taking a shower once. After that, she moved over with the guys. And that's how Dean found his partner.

"Hey, I heard we got a new recruit," Dean said as he raised an eyebrow. "I heard she's pretty young too."

Charlie sighed. "As much as I like a challenge, I'm sort of tired with the inexperienced ones. I want someone who can take charge for once, you know?"

Dean chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I hear you."

"What about you and that one guy?" she asked as she quickly slid her shirt off along with her jeans. That was one of the things Dean loved about Charlie. She could care less if the guys were watching her or not. She'd just continue on as if no one was looking. Dean had to admit, Charlie had a rocking hot body. If he swung that way, he'd probably have a hard time not hitting on her.

"Eh, it kind of flopped. It was a nice fling, but that's all it really was, you know?"

Charlie nodded as she slid her dress on. "Oh boy, I 100% understand you. I've had so many flings lately and it's sort of getting boring."

Dean chuckled as he squatted down to tie his shoe. "What are you saying there, Charlie? You ready to settle down?" he grinned.

Charlie shrugged as she put her hair back in a tight bun. "I don't know, maybe. It'd be nice, you know? Have a girl, adopt a dog and three cats. Oh, I could live in the suburbans. Buy a yacht. Own a nice house."

Dean busted out laughing. "Not with this kind of job. You'll need to go to some big shot town and start a company."

"Or marry a sex icon," Charlie smirked as she finished tying her apron around her waist. "Oh, or like maybe a CEO of a big business foundation. Or the daughter of a CEO."