Explanation

A/N: There's smut.

What else do you expect? cx

Dean inhaled deeply as he sat down on the couch, trying not to think about probably the most awkward dinner he has ever had.

He tried not to think about Chuck's reaction to his job.

He tried not to think about how pissed off Castiel was.

"You alright, Dean-o?" Gabriel asked as he brought a glass of champagne over to Dean. Dean took it gratefully.

"I guess so." he said as he took a sip. "Is your dad always like that?"

Gabriel shrugged. "Honestly, yes. He wants us to marry rich so that we can combine fortunes. But boy is he being a major hypocrite."

"How so?"

"My mother was an immigrant from Britain. Worked at a diner for years. That's how they met actually. And he fell in love with her, just like Castiel fell in love with you." Gabriel sighed.

Dean nodded and pursed his lips. "How long have your parents been married?"

"Oh, boy." Gabriel said, looking at the ceiling. "How old am I again?" he chuckled.

Dean sort of smiled. "Well they don't look that old."

Gabriel waved his hand. "They've been married a long time."

Dean nodded his head and took another sip of his champagne. As he finished swallowing, the door opened. Dean turned to see an agitated Castiel walk in and close the door, hanging his jacket on the coat hanger.

"Hiya, Cassie." Gabriel smirked.

"I'll be in my room." Castiel muttered and then walked back. Dean frowned.

"Should I-"

"I wouldn't. When he's in this kind of mood, it's better to let him be mad."

Dean nodded and then looked down the hallway at the closed door. He finished up his champagne and then decided that he needed a shower.

"I'll just head in and take a quick shower. Hopefully he won't mind."

Gabriel shrugged and then finished up his glass. "It's your doom."

Dean sort of smiled and then reached out for Gabriel's glass. "You finished?"

Gabriel shook his head. "You just go on and take your shower. I'll clean up here."

Dean pursed his lips and then set the glass down. He swiftly got up and made his way down the hallway.

Dean tapped on the door lightly. "May I come in?"

He heard a sigh. "Yes."

Dean opened the door slowly and peeked his head inside. Castiel was resting his back against the headboard, a glass of wine on the nightstand and his laptop resting on his legs. "Hello." Dean said awkwardly. "I'm going to take a quick shower. I hope that's alright."

Castiel nodded. "Sure. This room is your room too."

Dean blushed but then quickly walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He sighed and then walked over to the shower and turned the nozzle to the left. The shower slowly came to life, the water pouring down onto the bathmat.

Dean slid his shirt off and then slid out of his pants and boxers. He made sure the water was nice and warm and then he slowly got in, feeling his tense muscles relax as the warm water spilled over his shoulders. Dean grabbed the Lavender shampoo and poured it in his hand. He closed the bottle and then ran his hand through his hair. The smell calmed him down right away. Maybe this is why Castiel chose Lavender and Vanilla scents. Because of how calming they were.