Room Service

Sam quickly walked into the room, Castiel following him along with Dean. Dean tried to not look at Castiel as much as possible. His own face was 50 shades of red and he just knew that at this moment he wouldn't be able to face him.

"This room is so big!" Sam gasped as he took it all in. He walked over to the living area where a TV was hooked on the wall. "Awesome!" he grinned. Dean watched Sam, trying to ignore the feeling that he himself was being watched.

"So would you guys enjoy any drinks or food?" Castiel asked as he walked to the kitchen. "I have plenty to offer."

"No, thank you. We just-"

"I'd love a Cola!" Sam interrupted as he jumped from the couch. Castiel nodded his head and then gave him a can.

"Here you go." Castiel smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Novak."

Castiel smiled warmly. "Sam, I think we're past formalities at this point. Please, call me Castiel."

Sam nodded as he took a sip. "Thanks, Castiel."

"You're welcome." he said softly. Sam went back to the couch and sat down, taking a sip of his drink and giving his full attention to the TV screen. Dean chuckled a little and then looked at the watch that was on his wrist. He turned his head to look at Castiel and stiffened for a second as he realized that Castiel was already looking at him.

"I need to go shower," Dean said, pointing towards the door. "It'll maybe take me an hour at most. It usually takes the locker room showers about ten minutes to heat up to the right temperature and stuff."

Castiel's brows furrowed. "Well, why don't you save yourself the trip and shower here?"

Dean frowned and then bit his lip softly. "I can't. I don't have clothes up here, but I do have a spare set in my locker. It'll be easier if I just shower down there."

"I could lend you some sweatpants and a shirt if you'd like." Castiel suggested. Dean pondered it, trying to not think about how good Castiel's clothes would smell.

"I guess... If you're okay with it." Dean said finally. Castiel nodded, smiling faintly.

"Good. You can go take your shower and I'll set the clothes out for you."

Dean walked down the hall, his mind reeling at how Castiel is treating him. No one has ever treated Dean with this much respect before. Hell, not even Sam treated him this nicely, and they were blood. Dean felt guilt take over, his heart sinking in his stomach. Did Castiel think that Dean was mooching off of him? Was Marcus behind this? Dean sighed, frustrated, as he opened the bathroom door. But his feelings disappeared when he took in the bathroom.

The last time he was here, he didn't really pay much attention to the rooms. He just got the trash and then continued to do his job. But now that he wasn't on the clock, he actually got a moment to take in the decor and elegance of this room. The floor was pure white, along with the walls. There was a double sink with a large mirror against the wall, each sink having a gold trim that separated it from the glass and the counter tops, which were a nice gray color.

Dean looked over at the shower which was by itself and not connected to a tub, like the one in Sam and Dean's apartment. Dean turned around and sure enough, a large spa tub was behind him. This bathroom was fit for a king. Dean actually felt quite out of place next to all of these elegant things. Dean slowly walked over and started the shower. It reached the perfect temperature within seconds, unlike the one in his apartment, which made you wait at least five minutes. Dean slid his shirt off along with his pants and folded them neatly by the side of the door. He stepped into the shower, sliding the blurred glass closed and then grabbed some of the shampoo off the shelf.