Morning

Dean woke up from a deep sleep, his eyes looking around the room. The sun was peeking in through the blinds brightly, illuminating the white walls. Dean felt an arm around his waist and he turned over to see Castiel fast asleep. Dean frowned and then looked down and realized he was naked. And so was Castiel. He felt his face warm slightly as the memories snuck into this mind, playing like a movie. Dean quickly slid out from Castiel's grip and then walked over to the bathroom, closing the door gently behind him. He leaned against the mirror, taking in his reflection.

His lips were puffy, his hair tossed to the side in the 'I-just-got-fucked-hard' look. There were love bites all over his body, but they were slowly fading. His cheeks were flustered, a bright red color very apparent on them. As Dean moved, he realized how sore he was. How long had it been since he had gotten laid? Three months? Couldn't have been that long...

Dean was interrupted abruptly by a faint knock on the door.

"Yes?" Dean asked.

"May I come in?" he heard Castiel ask softly. Dean slowly walked over and grabbed a towel. He wrapped it around his waist and then walked over to the door and let Castiel in. He watched the older gentleman carefully, taking in his state. Castiel's hair was messier than Dean's but otherwise he looked fine. His lips were puffy as well and there were faint love bites on his chest. Dean's green eyes met Castiel's blue ones in the mirror. "How did you sleep?" Castiel asked softly.

"Well," Dean said truthfully. That was the best sleep he had had in months. "You?"

"I slept very good, thank you." Castiel said. Their eyes stayed locked for a few more moments but then Dean broke it. "I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?" Castiel asked.

Dean's face fell. "Um, join you?"

Castiel nodded. "Yes. That's what I said."

Dean stared and then nodded faintly. "Yeah, sure."

Castiel nodded and then walked over to the shower, turning it on. Dean watched Castiel's back muscles tighten as his broad shoulders moved back and forth. Castiel then stepped in the shower, standing under the warm stream of water. Dean slowly followed, letting his towel fall as he walked into the already steamy shower.

"Would you hand me the loofah?" Castiel asked, holding his hand out to Dean. Dean handed Castiel the white sponge and Castiel nodded gratefully. Dean was quite surprised. When Castiel had offered to take a shower together, this is not when Dean had been expecting. Dean awkwardly grabbed the shampoo and let the purple soap gather in his hands. He was about to put it in his hair when Castiel turned around. "Here, let me." he said softly. Dean was once again taken back but did not argue.

Castiel grabbed the soap from Dean's hands and rubbed his hands together until it became a foamy lather. Castiel slowly slid his fingers into Dean's hair, massaging Dean's scalp softly. Dean hummed in appreciation, pressing into Castiel's touch. Once Castiel finished, he moved their bodies so Dean was under the shower stream. Dean felt the soap slowly slide down his back and then off, the foam surrounding their feet.

As the water poured down Dean's front, Dean watched Castiel softly. Castiel grabbed a bottle of body wash and put it in his hands. He mixed it together until it became a sudsy lather and then he softly started to rub his hands on Dean's chest. Dean shivered under his touch, chills going down his spine. Castiel let his fingers roam Dean's buff chest, his sides, his back. Castiel cleaned just about everywhere that he could reach, being gentle with Dean's butt because Cass knew he was still sore.

The stream washed all of the soap away slowly, the shower soon smelling of Vanilla and Lavender. Castiel then resumed to bathe himself with the soap, spreading it around his chest. Dean was about to say that was unfair when Castiel turned around. "Dean, could you wash my back?"