Number 1: Joshua Dun- Air Dunning

A/N: so imma start this off with an author's note and say..... don't judge the name until you read cause I'm gonna make this really funny and it's based off a real life event. Except, it was me and my sister irl and we definitely never kissed 😂😂😂 well! Enjoy!

(Y/N) POV:

I was in the car with my lovely boyfriend, Josh Dun and his friend Tyler as we drove towards Taco Bell. Tyler was asleep in the back seat and I was up front with my boyfriend who was driving. I turned on the radios hearing heavy dirty souls playing and started getting really into it, so into it that I started air drumming. Josh looked at me and tried to hold in his laugh, "whatcha doin' beautiful?" He asked.

I stopped dead in my tracks and put my hands down, blushing in embarrassment, "N-nothing" I said.

He looked at me again and chuckled, "(Y/N) you were doing something" he laughed softly then glued his eyes back to the road in front of him.

I looked up, "I was air dunning..." I said cleverly at the fact I made that up on the spot.

He laughed really hard, hitting his head on the steering wheel as he stopped at the red light, "(Y/N) you did not just say that" he laughed.

I smirked, "Say what?"

He laughed, "the cutest thing ever, air dunning" he said.

"Naaaahhhh I never said that" I said looking away and smiling at how adorable his laugh was.

He smiled softly as he pulled up at Taco Bell and parked before taking my hands in his, "You're adorable" he said softly and placed a peck on my lips, "I love you"

I smiled, "I love you, too" I said softly then looked back, "TYLER! GET UP YOURE GOING TO MISS THE TACO" I yelled, knowing he'd wake up.

He jolted awake, "MOM! DONT TAKE THE TACO!" He said.

I laughed, "What?!"

"What?"

-•-

Sorry that was horrible 😂😂😂