Tyler Joseph: I love you

It was hard to believe his words anymore. You knew he was stuck on his ex. She was better, after-all. She was pretty and had butterscotch hair and beautiful green eyes that looked as if they were holding the world. She was thinner but curvier. She had a fair sized butt and a not so bad top. There was no reason for him to love you more than her. Yet, she left /him/! God was she missing out. Tyler Joseph was fucking amazing and she broke his heart! How could someone just DO that?

There you stood again, wrapped up in your thoughts, only in some shorts and a sports bra, looking at yourself in the mirror, comparing yourself to your amazing, handsome boyfriend's ex, a small frown on your face, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Why can't I just feel beautiful.." You cry to yourself, slipping to the ground and holding your knees close to your face, "How can I ever equal her?" you ask yourself.

You didn't know Tyler was there until he wraps his arms around you tightly from behind and kisses your cheek, "Baby, you're already perfect, what are you talking about?" He whispers sweetly.

You sniffle and turn round, "T-Tyler..." you say, wiping your tears, "I-It's nothing I'm sorry for waking you.." You mumble.

"Don't apologize, gorgeous.. now tell me, who were you comparing yourself to?" he pouts

"Y-Your e-ex-.. I was comparing myself to her cause she's so much more-"

"What? What are you saying?.. My ex is nothing to me baby. You're so much better. She's in my past because I moved on to someone better" He says softly, "I honestly don't think You'll ever be my past.." he says softly, "I love you so much..." he says before kneeling, "Do me the favor of becoming my future?" he asks sweetly, pulling out a box with an engagement ring in it.

"T-Tyler!" You gasp, tears streaming down your face again as you nod and hug him tightly, "Y-Yes!" You cry and kiss him

//

A/N Sorry that was so shitty and rushed but ayyyyeeeee I got a chapter out xDD I hope you enjoy!! -Zoe