Number 7: Josh Dun- Thunder and Lightening(Smut+Angst)

(Y/N) POV:

I waited for my boyfriend to come home and decided to look at his Snapchat only to see he was at a nightclub, clearly drunk and grinding against some other girl. Tyler had filmed it and I could tell from the high-pitched woo's coming out of his mouth. I was infuriated. However, he was thunder and I was lightening, I was bright and silent but he came with a loud crash followed after my silent appeal during fights. This was the problem, sometimes he would do stuff like this while being too drunk to notice but I'd never say anything. Tonight, tonight was going to be different. I'm going to tell him exactly how I feel and it may not go my way but it'll take me somewhere.

-Time Skip-

Josh's POV:

I woke up, my body sweaty, lightly dimmed red lights next to me, my clothes thrown all over the floor and a woman who was not my girlfriend lying next to me, fully naked. I got up quickly, "Shit! What the fuck is wrong with me?! Fucking dammit!" I yelled clearly to loud as the woman next to me opened her eyes and groaned, "Whats wrong Joshy?" she asked me, her pale blue eyes staring up at me as I quickly put all my clothes back on.

"I'm sorry I really have to leave RIGHT NOW bye!" I said and ran out, my head pounding from my hangover but I knew I couldn't stay, my girlfriend would be pissed enough as it is that I didn't come home and probably saw the whole snapchat story Tyler had taken. I was in deep shit when I got back home and I knew it for sure.

(Y/N) POV:

I sat in the bed cuddled in my blanket and sobbing.

"Am I really that bad of a girlfriend to where he has to have sex with other girls? God, what the hell is wrong with me?!" I Yelled to myself and got up, looking into the long mirror plastered on the sliding closet door and staring at myself, pinching at the fat on my stomach and thighs then crashing onto the ground again in tears, "God, I should just leave, not like he loves me anyway..." I said between sobs.

Suddenly, I heard the front door open and heard his voice ring out, "Baby?!" he called out, "(Y/N)?!"

I didn't reply I just sat there in tears, too mad and disappointed and depressed to answer.

He walked into the room, the smell of alcohol and after-sex still lingering on his body only making me cry harder, "D-Don't fucking call me baby y-you asshole!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face, onto my bare legs.

He quickly walked over and hugged me, "I'm sorry (Y/N) I shouldn't have done what I did"

I shoved him off, "No, go fuck some other girl I'm obviously not good enough for you. I'm fucking done right now Josh, I've been bawling my eyes out for the past six or seven hours contemplating on if I should kill myself or not or self harm after being clean for a year because I thought you fucking loved me but I was obviously wrong because you've been fucking other girls" I yelled, "We haven't even fucked and you're fucking other girls you never take my hints when I'm horny and even when you're hard you waste it on other bitches!"

He looked at me, "I've made you horny before? I thought I just didn't turn you on.... but you're right I'm sorry I promise it'll never happen again and if you want you can have me right now because holy shit are you turning me on and I could really go for some rough mad sex"

I slapped him, "No, fuck you, I'm packing my shit and leaving"

He sighed softly and grabbed my wrist pulling me back before I could leave and pressed his lips roughly to mine, "I could treat you better than I've treated any of those sluts I promise baby" he said before kissing me roughly.

What he said was completely sexy and I couldn't resist it. I kissed him back roughly and ran my fingers through his bright yellow hair, grinding my body onto his roughly.

He grinded into me as well and held my ass tightly, kneading it in his palms, making me gasp. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I moaned softly. Our tongues fought for dominance and he easily won.

It wasn't long until we were both completely naked. He looked at me, "You ready babe?"

I nodded, "Fuck yeah" I said breathily as he lined himself to my entrance and then pushed in, pounding into me instantly, making me moan uncontrollably, "F-Fuck! J-Josh!" I moaned loudly.

He slowed down slightly, "Sorry, sorry!" he said.

I looked up, "What are you apologizing for that was fucking amazing now go as fast and hard as you can, I'm not another one of your one night stands, Joshy" I said.

He smirked and then grabbed my hips putting us at a new angle, his arms lifting my legs over his shoulders as he pounded into me again. Me feeling him deeper inside me.

"Mmhhh Josh-- yes- oh my- mmh fuck!" I moaned out as he pounded into he as fast and hard as he could reaching my g-spot every time as he then reached down a hand and started rubbing circles in my clit, "MMmh! J-Josh I'm about to cum- p-please!" I moaned.

He smirked and drew circles quicker as he then started using his free hand to knead my breast, "Baby girl cum for me" he whispered in my ear.

I then came all over his member and I was totally out of breath, "Holy shit that was fucking hot" I breathed.

He smirked, "Give it a few more" he said as he then slowly pulled out, making me feel empty. He started to pump his member before I stopped him and laid him down, pumping it for him until he came onto me, "Shit you're fucking amazing"

I smirked, "Baby you think that was amazing you should wait for round two in the morning"

Josh chuckled, "Well, I'm really excited... does this mean that you forgive me?"

I laughed, "Thats fucking hilarious Josh, it'll take more than that, but we could give this forgiveness some time.. over lots and lots of hot, sweaty moments."

Josh laughed, "Hmm I might take up that offer.."

I pecked him, "And no clubbing without me, ok baby?"

"Okay, baby"