Tyler Joseph- "I'm Fine"

A/N: I'm blessing dialogue prompts on Pinterest for this idea 😂.

-

"I'm fine"

"You don't look fine"

"Then stop looking- or better yet, look somewhere else"

That was it- that's when she'd just completely pushed him away. Why? Because her brain told her to; because she was scared to face the heartbreak she knew she'd receive one day. Nothing lasts forever. Tattoos aren't even fully permanent for God's sake. Things might stain, but nothing, nothing is permanent.

She might've pushed him away, but it didn't mean he'd really given up; and it definitely didn't change the fact they lived together. How could one ignore the other when they lived under the same roof?

Tyler was trying his best, doing the bet he could to just stop her from pushing him away. They had a connection; though nothing was ever official. They'd kissed a couple times and lived together since college when they first became roommates in the small studio apartment on Honey Ave.  Los Angeles, California.

You could see the Hollywood sign from there in all its glory and (Y/N) adored that. She loved the way it looked. She loved everything about the view. She even loved her roommate.. but that's what she was afraid of. There was no possible way a few kisses could just ignite the male's heart.

"(Y/N)" Tyler called out as he looked around the apartment.

It's been a few days now since the fight, and there you stood, wallowing in your guilt of pushing him away, lost in your thoughts as you pushed your serial around in the pastel pink ceramic bowl.

Tyler walked up and looked at you, "Hey..." he mumbles.

This time you hear him, but choose to ignore him.

"(Y/N)?"

No reply.

"Well then I guess since I don't excuse it's fine if I do this" he says in almost a menacing voice.

His hands gently rested on your waist and his lips met your cheek gently and softly. Your cheeks automatically flushing a bright red color. You'd felt his lips before; but this was different. It felt different. You weren't really sure why but you wanted more. Maybe the neglecting had built up enough but you immediately spun the bar stool type chair around so you could face him and set your hands on his cheeks.

"(Y/N)..." he mumbles gently, leaning in so his lips ghosted yours, "You can't just push me away.. and except me to stay away for forever" he whispers.

You knew that; you knew he was persistent and would go to any extent to get his way with things. And he knew you were sensitive.

"Stop.." you sigh softly, dropping your hands, "This won't last.. I don't want anything unless it's going to last.."

Tyler cupped your cheeks, "I'll make it last.." he says gently and brushed his lips against yours, "We'll last.." he says; hands going down to yours and holding them in his own, intertwining your fingers before pressing his lips to yours fully.

The two of you shared a passionate, meaningful and loving kiss before Tyler rests his forehead on yours, "(Y/N)... please.. be my girlfriend?" He asks gently.

"I'd love to..." you whisper sweetly and peck his lips again before embracing him tightly

-

I kinda just wanted a quick chapter out😂 thank you for reading and I'm sorry it's shit it's legit like 2 AM rn😂😂

Also I love you guys so much and I seriously don't get how I have such amazing people reading my stories but bless all you.