Number 8: Brendon Urie- Fangirl (smut)

A/N: Ok, don't be mad at me I know this isn't Tyler or Josh but I really like Brendon and I felt like writing a oneshot about him 😂 not to mention I've listened to P!ATD since I was like 4 😂 ok bye~

-

(Y/N) POV:

I was chilling at the nightclub wearing my Panic! At The Disco crop t-shirt and a pair of high-waisted jean shorts with small rips all over and slight white wash along with a pair of black high-top sneakers. No one was really talking to me so I decided to go order a drink. Once I sat down I ordered a round of tequila shots and started taking the shots one by one instantly getting buzzed from it. I ordered another round and once I was done with that I was completely drunk. I went to the dance floor again stumbling here and there until I almost fell but before I was on the ground I was caught in someone's arms and looked up to see my all time idle. Unless I was hallucinating. But in front of the was the one and only Brendon Urie.

He smiled at me, "Are you ok, miss?" He asked in his oh-so-sexy voice.

I smiled and looked up, "yeah, I'm peeeerrrrrfectly fine Mr."

He laughed, "Are you sure? I'm pretty sure you're very drunk. By the way, nice crop top" he smirked

I smiled, "Thank you I love that band the lead singer is really hot I would definitely fuck him" I winked

He chuckled, "You want me to take you home before you get yourself into any trouble?"

I smiled wider, "Ok, take me away!" I slurred drunkly as I leaped into his arms making him laugh the most beautiful laugh.

He picked me up and started walking out, "This poor beauty really wasted herself tonight... maybe I should make sure she's ok and stay until morning..." he mumbled to himself

Nothing happened until the next morning when I had woken up with THE Brendon Urie next to me in my bed with his shirt off and his hair a mess. NO WAY DID I FUCK HIM UNLESS WE WERE BOTH WAY TO DRUNK.

I got up out of bed and then heard him yawn, "You ok? You were really drunk last night" he chuckled softly in a hot raspy morning voice.

I smiled, "I'm fine, I really don't get hangovers, how about you Mr. Urie?" I said

He laughed softly, "I didn't drink enough to get wasted. I came here and I was gonna drop you off but I wanted to make sure you were ok in the morning" he said

I stared slightly 'so nothing happened then...' I thought to myself

He chuckled, "Did you think I would've taken advantage of such a beautiful girl in a drunken state?"

I bit my lip, "Welllll I don't know you personally so I wasn't too sure there buddy" I said playfully, "But if you want I'm not drunk anymore?" I winked jokingly.

He smirked, "Actually...." he said grabbing me by my waist and then grabbing my hand and pulling my face closer to his, "I'll make breakfast and then we'll guarantee that next part" he whispered as he then pecked my neck gently.

I bit my lip as I looked up at him, "Doesn't sound too bad Big Boy" I whispered

He chuckled and then walked over to the kitchen.

-TS-
While eating breakfast I heard Brendon groan slightly and then look down.

"You ok...?"

"Yeah.... I just Uhm- god it's more embarrassing when nothing is happening at the moment but you're making me hard as fuck" he said

I laughed softly and then slipped under the table and undid his belt, "How about I help you out?"

"Oh my god yes please" he said as I tugged off his boxers and jeans then watched as his member sprung up.

"Ready?" I asked

"Ready."

I rubbed his member gently before leaning over under the table and licking his large shaft, small moans erupting from his mouth making me smirk. I then attached my lips to the tip and made my way down, sucking and bobbing my head up and down, him starting to thrust into my mouth and tug at my hair.

"Fuck, (Y/N) you're so fucking hot-- holy shit- fuck" he said, starting to tug onto my hair more, causing me to moan onto his dick, sending vibrations up.

"Oh- shit- f-fuck in about to come" he said, his head still thrown back in pleasure.

I bobbed my head down even more, his tip reaching the back of my throat as I sucked in it then felt his warm sweet cum in my mouth.

I looked up at him as he then scooted back from the table and grabbed my hand dragging me back up before cleaning my mouth off and heading towards my room, "Baby, let me treat you right" he whispered and then laid me on the bed.

He started by removing my shirt and bra then my pants and underwear and looked at my body, his eyes sparkling, "You're beautiful" he said softly as he then trailed kisses down from my stomach to my waist line and looked up slightly before going down right before my soaking core and spreading my legs open, attaching his mouth to my clit and sucking on it, rubbing my folds.

I moaned out in pleasure, "mmh f-fuck, Brendon!"

He smirked and then started eating me out completely his now wet fingers rubbing the inside of my thighs, his free hand traveling to my breast and kneading it as if it were bread dough.

After a few minutes of this I came on him and he licked it up completely.

"You know what I've just noticed..?"

"Huh..?"

"We've never made out but I just ate you out and you've sucked my dick"

I smirked, "Then let's do it now"

He smirked and got on top of me, instantly kissing me roughly and full of lust. I kissed back, running my hands through his hair and wrapping my legs around his waist before grabbing his once again hard dick and putting it at my folds making sure I teased him abbot as I moaned into the kiss.

He pulled back and looked at me, "Oh my god I want to fuck you so hard right now" he said kissing down my neck and leaving love bites on the way. I teased him more by pumping his member and then sliding just the tip into my entrance before stopping and pulling it back out, him groaning in the process. As he then pulled away from my neck he autocratically slid into me, making me moan, he was so big and felt so good.

It didn't take long before we both came and laid there next to each other completely unaware that we hadn't used protection.

One year later:

"Hey Bren!"

"Yeah, babe?"

"You got the little boy under control?!"

"Yup, in his stroller, diaper bag is packed, ready to go?"

"Yeah! Just give me one second!" I said before slipping back on my wedding ring and heading out.