Number 5: Tyler Joseph- Cancer

(Y/N) POV:

Me and Tyler sat in the doctor's office, my hands folded neatly in my lap, me shaking with fear at the results I was about to receive. Tyler held an arm around me, "Baby, I'm sure everything will be ok..." he said softly and soothingly rubbed my back. I was getting tested for cancer and I had all these thoughts flowing in I couldn't even hear Tyler's voice or feel his hand on my back, I couldn't focus at all, my thoughts were over-riding my brain. At least, they were- until the doctor opened the door, "Well.... I- I have to be honest here, Mrs. Joseph, you're not doing so well and the reason is clear... I'm sorry to tell you but the test resulted came out positive, you do indeed have cancer" the doctor said.

His words hit my chest like a bullet and tears leaked from my eyes, Tyler looked at the doctor in disbelief and then held me into his chest, letting me cry.

"Doctor is there anything you can do...?" He asked.

The doctor sighed, "I'm sorry, Mr. Joseph there's no clear cure, we'll have to try doing chemo and if that doesn't work then we can only hope and pray..."

I looked up at my wonderful husband, "T-Tyler- promise me that if I die you'll give the best speech and invite every fan of mine Ive ever met..." I said softly.

He held me close, "Shhh.... don't say that honey, you'll still be here, I can promise I won't let even cancer drag us away from each other... I'll cancel the road show and everything..." he said.

I shook my head, "Tyler, you can't the fans-"

He pecked my cheek, "The fans can wait I'll explain it on twitter and I'm sure they'll understand, you're most important to me right now"

I cried into his chest more, "I love you so much" I said softly

He held me tightly, "I love you, too beautiful"