Number ten: Tyler Joseph- Only Want To Do Bad Things To You 🖤 (smut)

(Y/N)'s POV:

His sigh was soft but I knew exactly what he was looking for. He was looking for some type of relieve of the stress he was holding in. Before me, he would cut. I didn't feel bad because I knew that's not what he wanted, he wanted someone who understood, and I did. I spent every waking moment with him, giving him all my affection, making sure he didn't do it again as long as I was with him, and giving up everything I had, everything my body could give just to make him happy. He wasn't controlling or abusive if that's what you're thinking, he wasn't even close, I just wanted to make sure he had everything he deserved, a loving girlfriend, his desires fulfilled, the sexual tension released, I wanted to make sure I was everything he ever needed. I didn't want him to rely on anyone else but me. But god, when he took control for himself and decided that he was going to do anything and everything for me I got so turned on, that's how it's been the past few months. He's been trying to repay what I've given him, what I've done for him. He tries cooking every night and making sure to satisfy me in every way possible and this man sure was working it because god he made every night feel like it was my first time.

I looked over and took his hand in mine, "Babe, you ok..?" I whispered softly.

He turned to me, "No.. I mean, this relationship, it's so weird.... no one should just have it so they rely on the other like, we both need to rely on each other at the same time, I know it turns you on when I take control of everything and it's the same way around when you do everything for me, you know how much that turns me on, but baby, I just don't see where this can be going if we're constantly controlling each other like we are...."

My eyes started to water slightly, "T-Tyler..." I said softly

He sighed, "I'm sorry... I-I think we need to break up..."

I looked up and cried softly, "C-Can we have one more- one more night, C-Can I just have you one last time...?"

He sighed softly and then pecked me, "This one night and then were over..." he mumbled softly

I nodded and then instantly pressed my lips to his, wanting to put out everything I had built up in me into this. His hands were already tracing the line of my jeans and yanking them down and in that moment I felt how wrong this was, the man I had loved for years was leaving me with a one-night stand.

(I'm just publishing this as is cuz knowing the author she won't finish ok cool bye -authors fren)