Number eleven: Josh Dun x Dodie- She

A/N: I don't think they've ever met or anything but this seemed like a cute idea. Basically he hears her music and then searches online for her and starts talking to her online and they meet in real life after a year <3 (at Vidcon btw lmao)

THIRD PERSON POV:

The song played through his ears as he listened to suggested music from his fans. The song She by Dodie Clark played and he was watching the music video as well.

"Her voice..." he mumbled slightly as he stared, "She's utter perfection..." he added

Tyler walked into the room, "Are you listening to youtuber's original songs again?"

Josh just stuck the earbud into Tyler's ear and Tyler's eyes widened, "Wow, she has an amazing voice" he said

Josh nodded, "Tyler- I need to find her" he said

Tyler laughed softly, "Whatever floats your boat buddy" he shrugged.

Josh nodded and then as he listened to more of her music he looked through twitter and found her profile and DMed her, 'So sorry this is really sudden, but I really love your music, it was suggested by a few of my fans. You have a beautiful voice and I hope I can meet you ❤️ -Josh Dun'

Dodie's POV:

She looked at her DMs and squealed, "Ohmygosh!" She said, "JOSH DUN DMED ME!" She fangirled and pranced around, 'Thank you! I love your drumming and I hope I can meet you as well ☺️' she DMed back still fangirling.

For a whole year they talked, finally, she and Josh had decided to meet at Vidcon.

When the day had finally come she was so excited. She had waited outside of Vidcon and finally she saw the male with a yellow quif of hair on his head get out of a car and they ran to each other, josh hugging her tightly before lifting her up and pressing his lips to hers, "I love you" he whispered, a blush prominent on his cheeks and hers as well.

"I love you too, Joshua Dun" she giggled and pecked his lips again before wrapping her arms around him.