Number 2: Tyler Joseph- Lap Dance (smutty)

Tyler's POV:

"WHOA WHOA WHOA" I said, "You want to what?!?!"

My beautiful girlfriend laughed, "Tyler, it's just a lap dance, come onnnnn" she said.

I shook my head, "No way!" I exclaimed, "Baby, you aren't gonna be a stripper!" I said.

She pouted, "TyTy, pleaaasseeee just this ONE time" she said softly as she sat on my lap and pecked my jaw, "Once and then I won't ever ask again" she almost whispered.

God, if this wasn't a turn on I don't know what was, "F-Fine..." I mumbled slightly, "But I have the concert in two hours...." I said.

She shushed me, "Lap dances aren't that long, babycakes" she said and looked at me as she started to undress to her black lace bralette and black, tight, laced boyshort undies.

I held my breath, taking in her beauty, I wasn't innocent, I mean, we've done stuff... I'm just still very shy about this type of love.

She then walked over and looked at me, "Ready baby?" She asked as she put on some music, I remembered as her favorite song, Remember You by G-Eazy. She bent down, touching the tips of her toes on her heels, "One rule, hon, no touching" she whispered.

I nodded, "Ok" I said softly, gripping the arms of my chair as she danced in front of me, twerking a little then getting on my lap and smirked as she realized just how hard she made me.

She looked at me, "That good, huh...?" She whispered, "Do you... maybe need to fix that before the show...?" She asked with a smirk, slowly rubbing my thigh, "Because I know a way to help..."

I looked up at her, my eyes filled with lust and every inch of my body wanting to dominate hers, but I knew the rules.

She smirked, "Is it hard not to touch...? I'll grant you a wish for being a good boy..." she said.

I looked up at her, "(Y-Y/N)" I groaned, "Babe, please just let me touch you a little bit..." I breathed.

She smirked, "Ok, Tyler you have.... two minutes to touch wherever and dominate me... then I take over again..." she said, tracing my jaw with her fingertips.

I looked up at her, thanking her with my eyes as I slowly moved my arms around her back and unclipped her bra, my other hand rubbing her lower area.

She let out a moan, "MMmmh T-Tyler" she breathed.

I smirked slightly as I got her bra off then played with one breast, kissing the other gently and leaving small hickeys on it.

"T-Times up" she said as she pulled back, "My turn."

I looked at her, my hands leaving her body as she slowly unbuttoned my pants and slid them off me, then removed my shirt and started to palm me through my jeans, me groaning at the contact, "(Y-Y/N)" I breathed

Suddenly I heard the door creak open and saw Josh, eyes wide.

"uhm- the- uh- call time is in uhm 15 minutes- I'm gonna-" he said pointing behind him, "Yeah..." he said and ran off, closing the door.

I sighed slightly, "Every time" I said

She laughed, "Well at least I got the lap dance in, but you may need to fix yourself I still have to take a shower" she said and pecked my cheek, "I'm off I'll see you there, babe" she added, walking off.

I groaned and looked down then just sat there.

-

Sorry this was horrible but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless 😂😂😂