Number 3: Josh Dun- Love me, Valentine

(Y/N) POV:

It was early morning and I had just woken up. Today was the day of love, the day most people had an actual valentine to spend the whole day with. But me, I had no one. The closest thing I had was a cardboard cutout of Josh Dun from Twenty One Pilots. But this wasn't just any day, this was Valentine's Day and I needed to find someone. Well, technically speaking I didn't need to, I just really wanted to.

-time skip-

I was sitting at the cafe, waiting for my coffee to arrive before I heard the small cafe door open and a tall man with a dark beanie on his head as well as dark clothes and a pair of sunglasses. He had a small amount of bright yellow fluffy hair sticking out of his beanie and I almost noticed him instantly despite his little costume. He put his name as Jim for his drink and I just chuckled softly to myself, "He would" I mumbled, getting my phone out and looking through my messages from my mom, 'You better not be out alone or eating chocolates in your bedroom again dear, please tell me you're getting out' I read.

I just closed my phone and put it away as I looked at the perfect man that stood at the register, finishing his order. I then saw his tall figure walk my way before leaning on my table, "Good morning, miss, mind if I sit?" He asked, offering a small smile.

I almost freaked out but tried my best to keep it cool, "Y-yeah, no problem J-Sir" I stuttered.

He chuckled softly and sat down, "Don't worry, I won't bite" he said playfully, taking off his glasses to reveal the greeney-brown hazel eyes I adored so much.

I smiled softly, "Sorry I just- uhm..." I chuckled softly, "I'm not the best with guys...." I said

He smiled, "I understand, I'm not exactly the best with socializing either.... Valentines Day is definitely special, though... no one should be alone.." he chuckled softly.

I smiled, "You're telling me, my moms already sent me a list of guys I've known since childhood trying to find me someone and I don't like any of them" I laughed softly.

He chuckled, "You're kidding? Same with my mom, she even suggested my best friend's wife, which I think was a joke... but still" he said.

I looked at him, "Wow, well, guess we're already pretty similar" I laughed softly, almost completely forgetting I was talking to the one and only Josh Dun.

"So, what's your name?" He asked, extending out his hand for me to shake.

I smiled, "(Y/N) (Y/L/N), you?" I asked, although I knew the question wasn't necessary.

He but his lip slightly, "If I told you... would you promise not to tell anyone else..?" He chuckled

I smiled, "Of course, but why may I ask" I chuckled.

He smiled, "Well, I'm Joshua Dun.... I go by josh... and I'm kind of in a famous band, Twenty One Pilots"

I bit my lip, "Hm.... I think I've heard a few of your songs" I smiled

He chuckled, "Really...? You're kind of wearing a band shirt..." he smirked slightly

I mentally face palmed, "Okay, so I kind of love everything about your band" I laughed softly

He smiled, "You could have just said you knew who I was" he said

I laughed softly, "Wellll I wanted to play it cool" I laughed, "Plus I didn't know if you would have treated me differently because of it..." I added, biting my lip slightly.