number 9: Tyler Joseph- Wale The Princess

Tyler's POV:

"(Y/N)?!" I called out as I hear a faint scream.

Me and my beloved girlfriend, (Y/N) are at a children's hospital acting as Snow White and I, her prince. We figured it'd be something fun to do for the young kids who are going through leukemia and cancer and it might be a good break from their thoughts to have one of their favorite singers and his beautiful girlfriend come to act for them.

"T- my prince! I don't know whether I can stay awake!" She said correcting herself of her small mistake of almost saying my name.

I was wearing a mask, a mask that I would reveal at the end before kissing my princess awake.

The kids seemed very intrigued by our performance and stared with their eyes glittering.

As I walked up to her bed she had already "fallen asleep" and I grabbed her hand in mine, "My princess, I will save you... and I shall save you with true love's kiss" I said, squeezing her hand gently.

I removed the mask hearing girls squeal and guys stare at me as they recognized me. I then gently pressed my lips to her cheek and her eyes had opened up, her revealing a beautiful pearly white smile as she hugged you, "Thank you my prince, you have saved my life" she said softly

The kids smiled and awed and the boys started mumbling how lame the kids was making me laugh softly and (Y/N) smile a broad smile, "Thank you so much, if any of you would like a picture with Tyler and I then come right up" she said kindly.

I smiled at her and pecked her cheek, "Come on up, kiddos" I said playfully.

The kids ran up and hugged me and talked to me about things and it felt great to hear and see how strong these kids were. Just like I had kissed the princess, keeping her alive, they're stories kept me alive and so I thought of them for the rest of my life.