Number 4: Josh Dun- sometimes you gotta bleed to know.

(Y/N) POV:

"Ughhhhh" I groaned as I laid flat on the bed next to my boyfriend who looked over to me lazily.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked softly, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I just started and I have cramps and I hate life and I want foooodddd" I said, holding my stomach, "What's even worse is my hormones are so bad and I really want to do you but I don't want to have bloody sex" I added.

He laughed softly, "Or get pregnant" he commented, "You know.... there's a song that suits this perfectly" he smirked.

I groaned, "Josh, please don't" I groaned.

His smirk grew, "Sometimes you gotta bleed to know..." he started.

I sat there silent and slightly annoyed.

He chuckled, "Come on I know you know the lyrics" he said.

I rolled my eyes, "that you're alive and have a soul" I said annoyed.

He laughed, "Ok, ok I'm sorry, want to watch sad romance movies and me get you chocolate and a crap ton of tissues"

I smiled slightly, "And Taco Bell and ice cream?"

He smiled, "And Taco Bell and ice cream.... ok, I'll be back baby" he laughed softly, pecking my cheek.

For the rest of the night he held me in his arms as I sobbed at the sad romance movies, already through three boxes of tissue and eating another tub of peanut butter chocolate ice cream.