Final Chapter! (Finally...)

Five Years Later

*Kade*

The blue eyed girl stares at her reflection in the mirror, more specifically at her hair. The blonde locks flowing over her shoulders and down her back, hanging in light curls.

Footsteps start down the hallway and I step out of her doorway, seeing Robin beckon me to him, I cast one last look in the room as she sighs at her reflection, before following Rob into the main lounge room of my mother's house.

"Kade you look lovely." Belle steps forward, "Shrink a bit though." Moira and the others laugh at my birth mother's shortness as I bend my knees so she can fix my tie before her hands automatically find their way to sorting out my always messy hair.

After the situation at Pierce's mansion five years ago both Belle and Moira struggled to make it work between each other. The fights became a constant thing for the first year with them, before they both realised I wasn't going to let either of them walk out of my life.

"Thank you," I laugh as I straighten up, "You might want to go help her, she hasn't done anything with her hair so far."

Belle gives me another look over, then steps away from me and walks down the hallway but not without patting Robin on the shoulder as she passes, leaving just Robin, Moira and myself in the lounge room. "She'll be okay." My mother says interrupting my thoughts that had drifted back to her.

She wasn't just referring to her hair and how it was to be styled, but about her in general.

Moments later both of them walk into the lounge room where we all stood waiting, "You look like Anna." I say as the ten-year-old runs over to me and gives me a hug.

She pulls back, still standing close to me, as we all look at one another before Robin claps his hands, "Let's get to the venue, before a certain someone bites all our heads off via a phone call." He says sweeping into a low bow, extending his arm towards the door for Shae, who laughs in amusement as Rob adds a "Milady," waiting for her to make her way towards the door.

I hold my arm out to Moira who accepts and loops her hand through mine, "She did a good job." My mother muses as Shae skips alongside Robin towards the limo waiting for us at the end of the driveway.

Her blonde locks now half down and the top half braided and hanging down still. One couldn't help but smile as she laughed at all of Robin's attempts to make her laugh.

"She did. It was her job for a while." I say, bitterness edging into my voice, as I refer to her years in captive, Moira gives my arm a slight squeeze as I take a deep breath to calm down.

The closest thing to an apology for upsetting me with her words that I would get, not that I minded, she didn't mean to remind me of Belle's captivity to keep me safe.

"Kade!" Shae drags my name out for a few extra syllables, her blue eyes shining, "Hurry up! I don't want to be late!." Unaware of the chord she struck with her works and the way she spoke.

"Kade!" Her call echoed through the house, yet her voice was tinged with laughter, "We cannot be late!" I stay standing in the bathroom staring at the tie still undone around my neck, a sigh sounds from around the corner as she searches the house for me, "Again, we can't be late again."

Blue eyes landing on me amused as she takes me in, I can't help but throw her a sheepish grin, making a move towards her, seeing what I planned to do she holds up a hand. Hands that then made their way to make an attempt on tie.