Chapter Seven

*Annalisa*

I couldn’t remember the last time I’d worn baggy sweats, not recently, but I was so glad. I’d be happier if I were with Kade but I still somehow had the photos Trevor had given me, thanks to Belle.

I couldn’t help but stare at the one of Kade, dressed in his graduation gown, kneeling down to be Shae’s height as my little blonde sister stands before him.

A light knock on the door has me shoving the photos under my pillow as the door is slowly pushed open as the brunette lady steps in.

Belle.

“Good morning Miss Evans,” She smiles lightly at me, waiting for my response that didn’t come.

 I didn’t trust her. She might’ve been nice but for I all I knew that was Brandon’s plan. Get me to trust one of his workers.

“Would you like to go outside?” I try to not allow my head to perk up too much at the question.

I stay silent, waiting for the punchline, for the but, just for her to tell me she was kidding, that she wasn’t actually going to let me out.

“Miss Evans, it’s a simple question, it’s a nice day out.” Belle repeats her words stepping into the room further, slowly I get up off the bed, “Here change into these, I’ll wait down the stairs.”

She throws jeans and a jumper at me before walking out the room, the door closing with a light click. I just catch the clothes and quickly change into them, perfect fit, almost as if they were mine.

I open the door quietly and go down the stairs. “Who are you?” I question as she quickly spins to look at me from the bottom of the stairs.

“I told you,” She looks confused and tilts her head at me, “Belle.”

I let out a long breath and run a hand through my hair, “That’s your name. But who are you?”

“Lets go outside.”

My eyes narrow at the back of her head, my frustration growing. “No.” The word leaves my mouth before I can stop it, once I realise what I’ve said before she can even turn around I make my way back to the room. There was no way I could go outside now.

I hear rushed footsteps run up to me before a hand grasps around my arm, “Please Anna, just come with me.”

My blood runs cold at her words, “What did you just call me?” I growl ripping my arm from her grasp and turning to face her as I stare down at her. “There are two people who get to call me that, and you are not one of them.” I hiss under my breath, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

With no response from the brown haired and brown eyed lady I go to turn around, “Where did you get that from?”

I slightly turn back, frowning at her. “Get what?”

Belle shakes her head slightly and turns away from me, “You should hide your jewelry before Mr Pierce sees it. I’ll meet you in the dining room for breakfast in ten minutes, Mr Pierce should be here by then so don’t be late.” With that she turns her back on me and walks away.

I squint at her neck upon catching sight of some ink.

J.Q.M

I shake my head upon deciphering the black cursive writing, wonder No one was to be trusted. Ever.

Especially not here.

*A/N: Yes. It's short. Under 600 words I believe, it's for a reason. I know I'm not updating much, my laptop had a melt down and I have gotten my home computer to work so.... Here I am. With a short update. Once again, it is short for a reason. Love you all! I'll try to not make you's wait 2 months again x*