Retrieving Love (Sequel to TBGATGB)

She’s the Bad Girl: Fierce and strong but with a soft side and a kind heart.
He’s the Good Boy: Smart and nice but with a predator’s instinct and a protective streak.

Annalisa’s gone, gone to go get information about her mother and Kade’s still where he was before, stuck in a town unwanted.
Graduation has gone and past and Kade’s left town, Annalisa’s been unheard from for weeks, until Tanner turns up at Robin’s door with dreaded news.

Sequel to The Bad Girl and The Good Boy.

Hi!!!<3
So if you've stumbled across this story because it sounded interesting but you haven't read The Bad Girl and The Good Boy I'd suggest you read it, because if you don't you're going to sit here like "Who the f**k is Anna? Why's he pining over her?" and so on.
In other words you'll be rather confused so here I'll be nice and give you the blurb and the link so you can go check it out :) xx

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/8649289-the-bad-girl-and-the-good-boy

She is the bad girl.
Mean. Sarcastic. Tattoos. Piercings. Ripped jeans. Bad grades. Disruptive.
That's how one would describe Annalisa Evans.
He is the good boy.
Quiet. Used. Walked over. Four eyes. Smart. Good grades. Tacky sweaters.
That's how one would describe Kade Mathis.
What if, this wasn’t the case. What if, that were a cover up. What if, the bad girl isn’t actually the bad girl. What if, the good boy, isn’t actually the good boy. But if that were true, then who does the senior grade really know.

If you've already read The Bad Girl and The Good Boy, please continue you one to Retrieving Love!<3