New guy?!

Nayeon's POV

I was sitting in my chair near the window at the school when suddenly the teacher announced a new student transferring for today.

Nayeon: aiish this again i hope that transferee dosen't bother me..

I actually didn't cared until i saw my friend mina suddenly getting excited over the new transferee. The girls began to sqeual which made irritated me

Yahh!!  He's so hot!! 😝😝

Nayeon: aaarrghh can they just shut up!

I was actually iritated. I just wanted to have a peaceful day for once, well i know that i couldn't just shout shut up! To everyone, Cause You don't wanna get involved with them.

The transferee entered the classroom and he began to introduce himself...

I laid my head down trying to avoid the sitaution and the noise that she's facing.

Jungyeon: annyeong  i am Yoo Jungyeon i hope that we could all get along . He said while smiling.

I was getting more bothered by it and i saw mina getting excited over him.

Nayeon: Ya!  Mina ya!  Why are you getting excited at the  new transferee

Mina: nayeonnie can't you see how good looking he is!! 😆😆

Nayeon: Ya!  Stop it he's just a transferee

And besides maybe he already have someone.. stop that okay..  Tch..

Mina:nayeonnie just look at him!!

She held nayeon's face and turned it to where Jungyeon was.
Nayeon felt sorry for the words that she told about Jungyeon... Cause it is true he was a good looking guy.

-------------------------------------------------------

My Father, Mr Im worked at the Yoo engineering company. The business was succesful it  was turning great!!.. but as the days pass their sales began to went low..and What they needed to  do was to bring it up again. So they tied a knot with the Yoo's company.

Yoo's company was really well known in korea for being the top succesful business in korea and it wasn't easy for them to tie a knot with that company.

----------------------------------

I would like to request for a partnership between your company Mr.Yoo as for being a succesful business man like you i would hope that you could lead us into a much more bigger future.

Hmm.. I would assure you that i could, but i have this one condition...

What is it Mr. Yoo?

As you can see my son's changed ever since his girlfirend left him so i
want your daughter to marry my son, My son Yoo Jungyeon.

Mr Im was confused and suprised by the offer.. He never knew that her daughter could get involved in his business partnership with the Yoo's.

Ahh... I could not assure you Mr. Yoo I'm pretty sure your'e kidding hehehee..

Well you know me Mr. Im if you..
( suddenly cut his words )
Ehem..  I was just joking Mr. Yoo.. I will assure you that my daughter would be delighted to hear this.
Well then you got yourself a deal.
( handshake) ..

At home 6:00pm

( dinng donng)
The bell rang so i ran to get the door. I saw my father looking depress and of course tired from work. I tried to welcome him with a bright smile.

Father: Nayeon could i talk to you for a second..
Nayeon: sure! What is it about? Appa?..

Father: as you can see..  Appa nae got
A request from the company of Mr. Yoo

Nayeon: and..

Father: Mr. Yoo told me that you would get married to his son Yoo Jungyeon .

Nayeon didn't know what to say cause she wasn't involved into his father's business before. She could already feel the burden starting to weigh her down.

Father: I'm sorry  nayeonah.. but this was the deal that appa really needs..

Nayeon: It's okay Appa i understand..

I know that declining this would just add into my father's problems...so i guess it's fine?

On the other side..

Jungyeon: hmm..  I wonder what she look's like (getting excited) ..
Well i hope we could get along

Thank you for reading my first chapter pls comment below on what do you want to happen next!!😂 And dont forget to vote thank you !!
by the way..  This is my first time making a fanfic i hope you like it😁😁!!