Left Alone

It was becoming late at night and Jeongyeon was still searching for her.
Jeongyeon was getting tired of searching. He could feel the pain of his legs from the walking and running.

"why are you doing this to me Im Nayeon"

I got home and i bought alcoholic drinks for me to drink all night. I sat on the chair and prepared a glass for me to be drunk.

Chaeng arrived and saw Jeongyeon being drunk.

Chaeng: hyung!? What are you doing!

Chaeyoung held Jeongyeon's hand that was holding the bottle.

Jeong: ya! Leave me be..

Chaeyoung saw the crumpled paper that was beside Jeongyeon.He read it and knew what was already the problem.

Chaeng: stop dringking already hyung!

Jeong was still dringking not minding his brother.

Chaeng: are you still gonna be like this hyung? At least grant her the promise hyung..

"Please don't Change.. "

Jeongyeon came back to his senses as soon as he realized what he was about to do.Jeongyeon cried.

Jeong: i'm sorryy..  Nayeonn... Please..  Come back to me.. He shouted.

Chaeyoung embraced his brother. Jeongyeon was crying his heart out.
He fell asleep crying and Chaeng led him to his bedroom to sleep. Chaeyoung carefuly tucked his brother's blanket to make him comfortable.

Chaeyoung: i'm sorry hyung.. Appa even told me that they ended the contract already...

Chaeyoung mummbled to Jeongyeon as he knew his brother was sleeping quietly.

Chaeyoung silently closed the door and he walked outside. Chaeng held his phone,getting it in his pocket. He dialed the numbers and waited for someone to answer.

"hello"

Chaeng: i have a favor..

"what is it sir? "

I want you to find Im Nayeon.

" yes sir!"

Tell me if you already found her arasso!

" yes sir"

Chaeyoung ended the call and left to see his Father. Chaeyoung arrived and saw his Father doing some paperworks.

Father: ohh Chaeng what made you come here hmm?

Chaeng: Appa i saw hyung dringking again..

The Father was indeed startled to hear the news from Chaeyoung.

Father: did something happen?

Chaeng: they broke up.. Because of Nayeon..

Father: i see..  Did you call the investigators to find her?

Chaeng: yes Appa..

Father: for now i want you to be with your brother .. He needs sympathy. Can i count on you for that.

Chaeng: yes Appa..

---------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung called everyday to the investigators to know where could Im Nayeon be, but sad to say that she was still nowhere to be seen.Chaeyoung was always by his side to take care of his brother.He knew how much Jeongyeon loved Nayeon.

I would say that everytime my brother loves someone. He would sacrifice everything just not lose her. I knew how much he loved Nayeon. I would say that his love for Nayeon was much more different than Momo's. He loved Nayeon with all his heart,even though he used to play with her.Chaeyoung giggled as he came to remember what his hyung used to say when he teases Nayeon or should i say bully. Who knew that my hyung could fell for her hard like this. Chaeyoung thought.