drunk in love

Nayeon was sleeping and she gently opened her eyes. She stretched her arms and suddenly saw someone beside her. 

Nayeon: omo..

It was Jeongyeon beside her,sleeping.

Nayeon: how did he get here?

Nayeon blushed thingking how Jeong was beside her in the bed. Suddenly she felt a headache. Nayeon thought about it and saw that they both have their clothes.

Nayeon: maybe we didn't..

Nayeon washed her face leaving the sleeping boy in bed. Later then Jeong woke up. Jeong stretched his arms and rubbed his face. He remembered what happened last night.

Flashback

Few weeks...
Lately Jeong's been busy with his father's company. Sigh* we had our dates and i'm happy to have Jeong as my boyfriend. He became different. He treats me like a princess and gives love to me. He always finds me when he has free time, but know he's been busy with his father's company. Someday he's gonna be handling the company so he spends more of his time there.

Now i'm here in my bedroom laying down and hugging the squirtle stufftoy that he gave me. Suddenly i revieved a call. I was pretty excited to hear someone calling me. I was expecting  it to be Jeongyeon but it turned out to be Jihyo.

Jihyo: nayeonnie would you like to come with us..

Nayeon: hmmmm where?

Jihyo: were gonna have a dinner at xxx it's Chaeyoungs treat!

Since i'm bored... I think i should spend some time with them.

Nayeon: arasso wait for me ok!

Jihyo: ok unnie be careful!

Nayeon arrived and saw Chaeyoung and Jihyo at the table. Nayeon waved her hand when she saw the two. She sat with them and greeted each other.

Jihyo: how are you Unnie?

Nayeon: well i'm doing fine

Chaeyoung: how about you and hyung how is it going?

Nayeon: umm well..

Nayeon told them what's happening between them. Later then they ordered their food.

Chaeyoung: well your right about it hyung has been busy these days..

Nayeon: at least he still gives me time when he's free

Jihyo: don't be down Unnie relationships have those things and it's just normal, maybe he's also trying to find another chance to give his full time to you

Chaeng: yeah Unnie and besides i think he also feels the same

Their food arived and they ate all together. Nayeon was still down so she ordered one bottle of soju.

Jihyo: unnie why did you order soju!

Nayeon: let me be Jihyo

Chaeng: well there's nothing wrong with it..

Jihyo: ya!

The wine arrived and Nayeon drank all of it without hesitation.

Jihyo: Nayeon unnie that's enough

Jihyo held Nayeon's wrist while holding the bottle of wine.

Nayeon: jihyo~ ya~ don't be like that unnie still wants to drink~

Chaeyoung: that's enough Nayeon unnie you already drank a whole bottle!

Nayeon was still drinking with her face so red. The two couldn't handle Nayeon anymore, they tried to call Jeongyeon for help. Jeongyeon came in an hour and saw Nayeon sleeping, putting her head in the table.