were bound to be together

A usual early morning for both of them. Jeongyeon woke up stretching his arms with his messy hair. He woke up from bed, trying to sit down, when there was a leg that was holding him from getting up. He smiled upon seeing the girl that was beside her to whom he was indeed in love with.

Jeongyeon slowly crept upon the girl's ears whispering.

Jeongyeon: wakey wakey..my little bunny

Jeongyeon said while poking the girl's cheeks.

Nayeon: hmm... Just a bit more..

Jeongyeon: i'll kiss you if you wouldn't wake up..

Nayeon was still half asleep. She heard Jeongyeon, and thingking of a goodmorning kiss from Jeongyeon would be nice. Nayeon decided to pretend being asleep instead.

Jeongyeon: yaaaa.... You still sleeping?

Jeongyeon was leaning closer and closer. Nayeon felt Jeongyeon being so close. Jeongyeon gave up instead he stood up from bed and stretched his arms proceeding outside the room.

Nayeon was indeed suprised that Jeongyeon stood. She thought that Jeongyeon was already planning for a kiss but instead he stood up instead.

Nayeon quickly sat down on the bed whining for Jeongyeon's name.

Nayeon: JEONGIEEEE!!

Jeongyeon heard his girlfriend whining early in the morning. He wondered what could it be.

Jeongyeon: what is it? Hmm..

Nayeon: You said you're gonna kiss me..but you didn't..

Jeongyeon: oh.. Well.. I knew you were just pretending so i stood up instead

Nayeon: yyaaaaa!!

Jeongyeon: well.. If you want my lips that badly then why not..

Jeongyeon came close and he sat down on the side of the bed making the both of them close again. Jeongyeon gave her a peck on the lips.

Jeongyeon: so are you awake now?

Nayeon: definetly...

The both of them smiled and Jeongyeon came back to the kitchen cooking their breakfast. Nayeon stretched her arms feeling her heart and even herself brighter than usual.

---------------------------

Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand tightly.
Jeongyeon caressed the girl's lefr cheek.

Jeongyeon: if you want to face him..we'll face him together okay..

Nayeon rang the doorbell and suprsingly it was her father who opened the door. Nayeon's father quickly gave her an embrace.

Mr. Im: Im Nayeon where have you been... Are you ok... Are you hurt..

Nayeon: i'm okay.. But i still haven't forgotten what happened

Nayeon's father stiffened. He guided the both of them at the living room to have a formal talk.

Nayeon: i'm sorry Appa but this time i'll go back to korea and live with Jeongyeon instead after what you have..don-

Mr. Im: ok..sure..

Nayeon: No appa i'm go-, wait what..

Mr. Im: Appa's really sorry for everything.. I even stopped you from your own happiness.. I'm sorry fro being selfish

Nayeon's father began to bow down saying sorry to Jeongyeon while crying.

Jeongyeon stood up saying that it's okay he didn't need to bow down.
Mr. Im was indeed sorry for his sins from doing those to his very own daughter and even his daughter's lover.

----------------------------------

At the airport

Jeongyeon: you didn't forget anything have you?

Nayeon: well... I do..

Jeongyeon: WHAT?! Nayeon we couldn't go back  here in tim-

Nayeon gave him a kiss to shut his lover's mouth for a bit.

Nayeon: Ya! I'm just kidding... Calm yourself down will you...

Nayeon giggled.

Jeongyeon: ya! How dare you.. I was terribly worried Im Nayeo-

Then another long kiss was held again by Im Nayeon.

Nayeon: sheeesshh i told you to calm alaready..right..

Jeongyeon finally calmed down. He was quite happy indeed that he was worried. Because it was sealed by a kiss. Jeongyeon smirked.

Jeongyeon: arasso...

-----------------------------------

Jeongyeon: finally were back home in Korea!!

Both of them raised their hands as if they missed Korea so much.

Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand.

Jeongyeon: another Change... but this time it's with us being together.. Nayeon gave him a bright smile with the two front teeth showing.

Nayeon: i love you Yoo Jeongyeon..

Jeongyeon: will always be and had always been in love with you Im Nayeon

Nayeon: pfftt what's with that ..isn't it kinda dramatic

Jeongyeon: really... Well i was just being honest here..

Nayeon blushed.

Jeongyeon: well how about you.. Do you?

Nayeon: had never ever stopped loving Yoo...

Jeongyeon smiled and gave the girl a one last kiss.

The End..
----------------------------
Guys sad to say that this will be
My last chapter for this story.. I hope you liked this story.. I'm indeed truly grateful for all of your for voting, reading and letting me know all of your opinions. 😁😁Thank you so much and don't worry i'm planning to publish another story soon! Hope you guys could stay in touch with my stories Thank you all love you and bye😀