Questions

The group decided to go the Haunted house. They decided to go in pairs.
Jihyo whispered something to Nayeon.

Jihyo: let's go in pairs Unnie so you two could spend some time together.
(wink)

Nayeon: are..  You sure about this..

Jihyo: Unnie this could be your chance to get closer to him. Have confidence.

Jihyo told everyone about her suggestion by going in the Haunted House by pairs. They decided to play a short game to know their partners. The partners ended out to be like this.

Jihyo-Momo
Mina-Chaeyoung
Jeongyeon-Nayeon

Chaeyoung: yes! I'm her partner he said secretly.

Mina: you look like you're excited

Chaeyoung: well of course i am..

***************************

We got in togther and i was pretty nervous. Being this close to Jeongyeon i feel my heart beating faster. We were walking,suddenly i got suprised when the ghost appeared in front of me. I  shouted and i began to hug Jeongyeon all of a sudden. I quickly removed myself from him and blushed.

Jeong: look if you're scared you could've stayed outside instead.

Nayeon: i'm sorry..

Jeong: tsk give me your hand

I didn't offer my hand, i just ignored him instead.

Jeongyeon:
She  even ignored my kindess. Tsk what's wrong with her ignoring me like that, she should've stayed outside instead of going.

Another scary ghost appeared and i saw her shaking and her eyes are about to tear up.

Look at her acting like a tough girl she can't even handle it. I smirked while looking at her. Well i guess i have no choice.

I grabbed her hand out of nowhere.

I was shocked when i felt someone held my hand. I thought that it was one of the ghost but i felt relieved when i felt that it was Jeongyeon who held it. I felt happy and flustered at the same time. I didn't want this moment to end.

Momo's POV

I felt happy that i came to this place. I met Nayeon and her friends and we rode rides. I didn't expect Jeongyeon to be here. I was a bit happy for him because i knew that Jeong loves this place. He really loves to have fun but at the same time it hurts, seeing him with his girlfriend Nayeon over there. I wish that i didn't went to this place today. But seeing him again having fun and smiling. It's already my happiness.

End of POV

Jihyo: well it's already evening, what should we ride next.

Chaeyoung: let's take a rest i'm a bit tired.Let's enjoy this breeeze for a moment

Jihyo: ok.

They found a bench and they sat together.

Nayeon: i'm just gonna go to the washroom, i'll be right back

Jihyo: be careful

Meanwhile...

Jeong: Chaeng will you cover up for me

Chaeng: why hyung?

Jeong: i would like to take her to the ferris wheel just me and her

Chaeng: oww..  Ok hyung you can count on me (wink)

Jeong: thanks bro..