am i into you?

Sorry for this but i've realized that i used the name of Jungyeon all this time sorry for the wrong spelling😂😂 i will try to change it to Jeongyeon now sorry!! Here's the new chapter enjoy!

Nayeon's POV

I was getting ready for school and packing up my things. I sighed heavily when i knew that i should bring Jeogyeon's pile of homeworks. I put it in my bag and said bye to my father.

Few minutes later..

I was in the school with my eyebugs as dark as the night. I waited for him to arrive, but it was taking too long so i decided to take a little nap at my desk. I woke up suddenly when i felt  someone tapping my shoulders. I saw Mina and told me that the teacher is already here.

Mina: Nayeon what happen to you, you look like you stayed up all night!

i can't just tell her that it was Jeongyeon's fault that's why i'm like this.

Nayeon: " it's because i watched a horror movie last night and i couldn't sleep"

Mina: Nayeon-ah next time don't watch a horror movie if you can't take it okay.

Nayeon: arraso Minari! 

Rriinnggg

I noticed that Jeongyeon isn't in his chair.I was a bit frustrated that he didn't come , he even came to our house and told me to finish up all the homeworks for him and now he wouldn't show up!!
I was frustrated and at the same time, sleepy so i decided to rest for awhile.

Nayeon: Minari i will just rest at the clinic my eyes can't take it anymore..

Mina: okay Nayeon-ah and be careful on  the way cause your'e walking like your'e drunk.

Nayeon: arasso Minari! 

I walked through the hallway and finally reached the clinic. When i saw the bed i was relieved so i laid on the bed not caring if anyone was there. I slept quietly and felt relieved.

Jeongyeon's POV

*falshback*

After i delivered my assignments to her i decided to visit my childhood friend Tzuyu. I arrived at her house and threw a small rock at her window. She saw me and she smiled at me. I signaled my hands to her to tell her to eat with me. She smiled at me and signaled her hands to wait.

After a few minutes...

I saw her dressed up nicely..

Jeongyeon: you look beautiful

Tzuyu:heheh thanks Jungyeon

Jungyeon: let's go!

Me and Tzuyu were childhood friends we usually take time with each other by eating outside and having fun.. I invited her today because we haven't seen each other for a while.. I told her about the things that happen between me and Nayeon. She became shocked and teased me that i'm in love with her.

Tzuyu: yah Jeongyeon! Maybe your'e inlove

Jeongyeon: hmm..  No i'm just making fun of her it's fun to tease her i giggled~

Tzuyu:hmmm.. Really? How about we make a bet!

Jeongyeon: about?..

Tzuyu: about you falling in love with Nayeon, if you fall in love with her you're gonna treat me for dinner the next time we see each other.

Jeongyeon: deal! 

Me and Tzuyu decided to go back. I send her off to her house and waved her goodbye. I remembered that i was  supposed to go to school today. I arrived  at school but then i felt sleepy so i decided to skip class and sleep instead.
I was pretty sleepy so i decided that i should go straight to the clinic to rest.