His real side

Nayeon's POV

Jungyeon suddenly took my hand and ran away. I was shocked on what jungyeon said earlier on the classroom.

"Cause.. Im her Fiancee"

Just hearing those words that he said ahwhile ago made me  blush!! Even though i knew that he was just pretending to be..

My hand was already hurting from his grip.

Nayeon: Ya! Where are you taking me Jungyeon?!

Jungyeon ignored me and kept running..

We were slowing down, when we finally reached the destination that Jungyeon dragged me to. I took a glimpse at the place, and i saw that it was the garden. I was worried why would he bring me here.The garden is usually the place where the students mostly confess their feelings because  only few people mostly go here.

I looked at him. He finally let go of  my hand and sat on the bench. I was about to go to him and give him my handkerchief  worrying about him cause he was sweating. I offered to wipe of his sweat when he suddenly..

Jungyeon: Ya! I don't need your handkerchief ! (slapped her hand)

(the handkerchief dropped on the ground)

I got shocked and told him..

Nayeon: yah!  What's wrong!!

Jungyeon: Tch! I'm just in a bad mood that's all..

(i got frustrated)
like who would not get mad if your trying to give back the kindness that was given to you..! 

Nayeon: You know .. I was about to thank you for the kidness that you did earlier...

Jungyeon: ha!  Of course i did that on purpose cause your'e my fiance duh!
(murmurring) tch! pabo!

Nayeon: huhh!!  What are you talking about Jungyeon?!

Jungyeon's POV

Wow! So like right now she's pretending not to know anything about our father's deal.
She got some guts to say those huh!

Jungyeon: Ya!  Stop pretending will you?!

Nayeon: pretend?!  I am not pretending!

Jungyeon: hah!  So you don't remmeber the deal!

Nayeon: what deal?!

Aauughh!!  This pabo!!  I 'm starting to regret my descision already.

Jungyeon: The deal about "your father's company, the YOO comapany" !!

Nayeon: don't tell me that your my!!..

Jungyeon: Took enough for you to realize little bunny! (Smirk)

Nayeon: Bunny?!  Wha..  How dare you?!!
Nayeon was about to slap me in the face, when i grabbed her wrist to stop her.

Jungyeon: ya!  Don't you dare touch me with your fiflthy hands or else i'll tell my dad to say bye bye to your dad's business.

Nayeon: Just how bad can you be Yoo Jungyeon?! 

Jungyeon: that's why you need to obey my orders to get what you need back or else it's gonna get taken away.

Nayeon: Fine!!  But i am only doing this for my father!!

Jungyeon: yeah! Yeah!  sure! and stop babbling nonsense!
Now give me your phone..

Nayeon: aauuuhhh jinjja! (get her phone and gave it)

Jungyeon: okay..  (looking for nayeon's number) there!..here's your phone.
Starting today you will obey any request i want..  While holding her chin. (Smirk) ..