Epilogue (fluff)

It's been years and were finally togther again. Today's one of the precious day that i sure will remember and that is.

Seeing her in a white dress.

The church bell rang while the doves flew outside as they heard the loud noise of the bell ringing. The event was well planned. It looked beautiful. But the thing that was more beautiful was seeing her infront of you wearing that beautiful white gown that you've dreamed of.

" will you take Nayeon as your beloved wife?"

The priest asked as we gazed with our eyes fulfilling with happiness.

The most wonderful part was the priest asking, you'll take her as your wife which i would delightly say yes with my whole life.

" yes"

" you may now kiss the bride"

And yes we had our marriage. Our long last awaited marriage.

-------------

A goodmorning to the both of them as they woke up being a newylwed couple.

Nayeon: Goodmorning!
Nayeon whispered into Jeongyeon's ear.

Jeongyeon was still sleepy.

Jeong: it's still early...besides we could just cuddle..all day

Jeongyeon ignored Nayeon while saying those things half asleep. He knew Nayeon wouldn't resist him.

Nayeon then didn't hesitate but snuggled into Jeongyeon's arms closer into his chest making the both of them close enough for an early morning.

Nayeon: how's this? Hmmm

Jeongyeon: even better

Jeongyeon smiled making the both of them happy enough to fill in their mornings but something was still missing.

Nayeon: i also want something Jeongieeeeee

Jeong: mmm what is it?

Nayeon closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. She kissed the boy's soft lips making the boy awake and startled. Nayeon smiled and stood up making her way out of the room to preapare breakfast.

Nayeon: now i know how to wake you up

Nayeon giggled while walking away from the room. Jeongyeon was left blushing but ended up with a smirk.

Jeong: well it's not bad having those kisses everymorning..

Jeongyeon then got up and following his wife, seeing her preparing for breakfast.

Nayeon: what would you like sir
Nayeon teased while wearing her apron.

Jeong: hmmm... A beautiful girl with a bunny teeth would be nice

Jeongyeon added.

Nayeon: but there might be someone out there who might as well have a bunny teeth sir.

Jeongyeon snaked his arms on the girl's wasit with his sharp jawline leaning onto the girl's right shoulder.

Jeong: is having you really that hard miss...Yoo

Nayeon: well i'm already taken..sir..taken by Yoo

Jeongyeon snuggled his face into Nayeon's cheeks giving her lots of kisses.

Nayeon: jeez were to sweet to be together

Jeongyeon: but were more sweeter if we'd last forever

Nayeon gently slapped Jeongyeon for all the sweet talks.

Nayeon: how can i cook breakfast like this Jeongyeon..