Being with you

Jeongyeon's POV

I was at home laying at our sofa when i heard someone at the door. I opened the door and saw Chaeyoung. Chayeoung is my little brother. He studies in America. I was so shocked that he came home without me telling.

Jeongyeon: welcome back Chaengiee..

Chaeyoung: im home hyung

We got inside and decided to eat some snacks.

Jeongyeon: how are you chaeng

Chaeyoung: i'm fine hyung how about you. How are you and Momo going..

Chaeng's words made me remmeber about our break-up.

Jeongyeon: we broke up..

Chaeyoung: oh..  Sorry...  I didn't mean to..

Jeongyeon: it's okay now..
By the way how about you did you find someone special to you?

Chaeyoung: not yet..  Sometimes i think that i don't need it. How about you, have you found someone..

Jeongyeon: i don't know i think love dosen't work on me anymore

Chaeyoung: don't be like that.. We just need to move on hyung..

Jeongyeon: by the way i have a fiancee chaeng

Chaeyoung: really how?

I explained everything to Chaeyoung. I told him the stories that happen to me these past days.

Chaeyoung: wow your'e really mean hyung.. Don't tell me you're expressing your bitterness to her.

Jeongyeon: nahh.. I'm just having fun, i didn't know that doing this to a person is fun chaeng besides im her fiancee

Chaeyoung: just to let you know hyung she is also a human she also have feelings. You don't want to play with her in that way.. 

Jeongyeon stayed silent for a second.

Jeongyeon: .... Thanks for the advice Chaeng i'll try.

Chaeyoung was about to leave when i held his wrist.

Jeongyeon: should i still follow my heart when i fall in love again?

Chaeyoung: of course..  Love is what everyone needs

Jeongyeon: what if you're scared that she might do the same thing that happen to me and Momo?

Chaeyoung: don't be scared.. Be a man hyung..  And believe in that person.

Jeongyeon: thank you Chaeng you're the best little bro i've got.

I hug him and let him rest for a while. I thought about his words. I remmebered my Mother all of a sudden. My mom left us when i was still a child.

The next day..

I went to school and saw  Nayeon on the way. She saw me and ignored me. We continued walking and we were on our way to the stairs. She suddenly slipped.We stumbled to each other. We were in a position were i was on top of her. Our faces were really close.

Jeongyeon: when are you gonna move!

Nayeon: me? Your'e on top of me you move!

We were still arguing when we heard a footstep of a person.  We quickly moved away from each other. We completely ignored each other when the person came.

Nayeon's POV

I didn't expect that we will get in an awkard position. I slapped my face and felt my heart beating fast.