Suprise

Jeongyeon woke up as usual another morning without her, it was always hard for Jeongyeon to wake up every morning and remembering their break up. Jeongyeon tried to sit down. He felt a headache and his body getting heavier.

Jeongyeon: not again..

Jeongyeon was having a high fever. He tried to find the thermometer and he placed it in his armpit. The sound was heard and Jeongyeon tried to see his temperature.

Jeongyeon: woah that's..high

Jeongyeon tried to walk to the living room. He remembered that he was alone. Jeongyeon was catching his breath, it was getting harder for him to take care by himeself. He laid down in the couch and texted Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon fell asleep as he sent he mail.

-----------------------------------------------

Mina: where are you Momo?

Momo: i'm here already Mina..be patient!

These two were planning to have a shopping. Momo was searching for the Mina, she saw Mina waiting holding her phone while tapping her heels.

Momo: Mina!

Mina: finally

Momo: sorry Mina.. 

Me and Mina have been close these days we even have a sleepover once. Mina is such a kind friend, well so does Nayeon but ever since Jeongyeon and Nayeon broke we became distance with each other. I tried to call Nayeon but it's always out of the coverage area, me and Mina couldn't contact her not even a news about her it's like she vanished, since then me and Mina shared a lot of moments together.

Mina: hurry up Momo! We need to buy this before someone gets it!

I would say that Mina becomes different when i'm with her.

Momo: yep yep..

Momo all of a sudden received a text.

Can you buy me a medicine Chaeyoung..

- Yoo Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon texted the wrong person Momo thought. He even forgot that Chaeyoung's already in America. Momo giggled.

Momo: i'm sorry Mina but something urgent came..

Momo ran hurriedly.

Mina: wait what?! Momo!!

Momo went to buy some medicines for Jeongyeon, later then she arrived at Jeongyeon's house. She knocked but it seems like no one is coming. She barged inside and looked for Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was laying down on the couch catching his breath. Momo ran and touched Jeongyeon's forehead it was so hot. She saw the thermometer beside her and it was pretty high.

Momo: hang on Jeongyeon

Momo grabbed a warm blanket and wrapped Jeongyeon in it. She took care of Jeongyeon. She cooked and helped Jeongyeon to feel better. Momo hummed a song while Jeongyeon fell asleep. She bowed down to have a clear look at Jeongyeon's face, pausing.

" it.. It.. It must be hard on you Jeongyeon, searching for her and getting sick... Alone.. "

Momo thought as she faced Jeongyeon's sleepy face. She studied the boy's face until she reached to his lips.

"how i missed those sweet lips...well they already belong to someone special which is not me"

Momo was about to go but she felt a grip on her wrist. Jeongyeon tried to sit down and look at Momo.

Jeongyeon: th.. Th.. Thank you

Momo smiled and looked at Jeongyeon.

Momo: anytime