Apart

Mr.Im: you see dear what i want you to tell is..

" i want you to go with me in America"

Nayeon was confused by her father's sudden news. She knew that if she accept it she will leave something important from her,but there's also her father's happiness and wish.

Nayeon: that's so far Appa, i.. I..

Mr. Im: we need to upgrade our business dear. Her father said while caressing her cheek.

Nayeon: but we have the Yoo company to support us right? We don't need to go ther..

Nayeon's words were cut by her father.

Mr. Im: they couldn't support us that much my dear,but this will only make our business much more great!

Nayeon's father lied. He didn't want to tell Nayeon that they already ended the contract between the Yoo company.

"you wouldn't let your father down will you? "

Nayeon was confused. The desicion was hard for her it was beyond sacrificing to the one whom she loved the most, but at the same time there was also his father's happiness and wishes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon visited Jeongyeon at his condominium. Jeongyeon opened the door as he sees her ever beautiful girlfriend waiting by the door.

Jeong: oh babe~ what bring's you here..

Nayeon came closer to Jeongyeon and she gave him a warm hug. Jeongyeon was suprised by his girl suddenly hugging him but he knew that there was something wrong.

Jeongyeon: is something wrong?

Jeongyeon bowed down to see the girl's face.

Nayeon: i just missed you
Nayeon came closer to Jeongyeon's chest and scrubbed her face. Jeongyeon ruffled her hair.

Jeongyeon: i missed you too..

Jeongyeon knew that there's something wrong about Nayeon. He observed that the girl  was acting  strangely. He knew that there was something bothering her.

He would obidiently listen to Nayeon if she could tell him the thing that was bothering her, but it looks like it's not a perfect time to ask her about it.

Jeongyeon: let's have a date today! Does that sound good?

Nayeon: ok..

--------------------------------------------------

We spend our time with each other eating and telling fun stories.

A few hours later

It was already evening. He took me to the last place and it was the Han river. This was Jeongyeon's favorite place. She remembered how Jeongyeon used to call her out here.

He used to call me everymorning at weekend and tell to me to jog with him. He gets mad easily when i keep on slowing down.

Jeong: ya! Your so slow is your stamina really that low?

Nayeon: i'm just not used to running okay!

But even though Nayeon get's slow Jeongyeon was always there to wait for her. She knew that Jeongyeon was just lonely that's why he always asks Nayeon to go with him.

Nayeon giggled as she remembers the past.The two continued to star gaze at the sky. The view was beautiful with lights that were shining upon the sky, while feeling the warm breeze.
Jeongyeon faced Nayeon and grabbed her hands.