not feeling well

Nayeon's POV

I woke up and i could feel body heating up. I tried to get up from bed and i felt my body so heavy.

Nayeon: what is dis...

I put my palm on my head and i could feel it heating up. I was about to prepare in making my breakfast but then my i could feel my legs getting weaker and weaker. I was about to grab my glass but then i fell down. I couldn't stand. My view was getting blurred and my eyes were slowly closing.

--------------------------------------

Jeongyeon was sitting down on the chair as usual. A few minutes later he tried noticed that it's already late and Nayeon isn't in her seat. Jeong was wondering why could the girl be  absent. He decided to go to the garden. He sat on the grass under the shade of the tree. He tried  to call Nayeon a several times but the girl wasn't answering. Jeong was getting frustrated suddenly he saw Mina walking.

Jeong: Hi Mina

Mina: hi

Jeong: did you happen to see Nayeon?

Mina: i think she's sick

Jeong: ow i see..

Mina: wait Nayeon's parent are  on vacation so that means..

Jeong hurriedly ran to get his bag and left the classroom

Mina: where are you going?

Jeong: just somewhere oh and Mina cover for me will you?

Mina: jeong you know i can't...

Jeong: thanks

Mina: wait...

Jeong ran hurriedly leaving Mina behind.

Jeong found Nayeon's house and he barged in. He opened the door and he was loooking for Nayeon. He was walking inside then he saw Nayeon lying on the ground breathing heavily. He carried Nayeon and put her in the bed. Nayeon was getting more hotter. He decided to find a towel to put on Nayeon's forehead. He saw Nayeon heating up and breathing heavily. He found some medicines inside the house and decided to prepare it for Nayeon. Nayeon was still unconscious and it looks like she was shaking. Jeong decided to find more blankets to cover her but he only found few.

Jeong:  *sigh* she didn't even asked for help..

Jeong prepared a meal for her. He cooked in the kitchen and waited for Nayeon to wake up. It was taking a long Jeong fell asleep.

Later then Nayeon woke up in a bit. She was wondering how the towel got into her forehead. She removed it and tried to seat in her bed. Then she saw Jeongyeon  sleeping quietly in the chair holding the thermometer. Nayeon smiled when she saw jeong beside her and taking care of her.

Nayeon: ehem...

Jeong was startled and he woke up.

Jeong: oh um... Ho how are you feeling?

Nayeon: a little bit better

Jeong: you need to drink your medicine so eat this and drink it

Jeong gave her the food and Nayeon ate it. Nayeon was really happy that Jeong was there for her. Nayeon didn't expect Jeong to be the one for her. Usually when she gets sick she was always handling this stuff alone she could've been more happier to know that there was someone who took care of her.Nayeon was done eating her food and she already drank the medicine.

Nayeon: you.. You...don't need to.. To take care of me if you don't want to..

Nayeon said shyly to jeong. Jeong sighed and came closer to her with their foreheads touching. Nayeon was blushing.