love from the past

Nayeon's POV

I was getting worried on how am i gonna act as her girlfriend. If Mina knew about this she would really hate me. I was about to leave when i saw Jeongyeon waiting outside the house.
He brought his expensive car and he suddenly saw me.

Jeongyeon: what are you looking at let's go!

i was shocked that he came here to fetch me.

Nayeon: why did you come here?

Jeongyeon: i said that you would be my girlfriend right! This is only natural so hop on or else were going to be late!

Nayeon: arasso!
I rode the car while Jeongyeon driving it. I was looking at him while driving he looks kinda cool.

Jeongyeon: what are you looking at!

Nayeon: it's nothing..

I saw him he blushed a little. I wonder what made him blush. Is he sick? Wait.. Why am i worried. I shouldn't be worried.

A few minutes later...

We arrived at the school. I saw the girls already sqealing at Jungyeon. I saw Jeongyeon smiled to the girl. I saw his atittude completely changed I sighed. We got inside the classroom and sat to our chairs.

No one's POV

The teacher came and told the students to go back to their seats.

Teacher: i would like all of you to know that there sill be a new student transfering today!

Momo: annyeonghaseyo i am Hirai MoMo!

Teacher: your seat is beside there near Yoo Jeongyeon's seat.

Momo's POV

Momo: wow lucky me looks like i will be seated near him

I stared at him for a while. Jeongyeon changed and i could see his face as charming as ever. I came back to Seoul for him. Ever since our break up i've realized how Jeongyeon was deeply inlove with me. I never knew that cheating on him would make me go back and love him again. I broke up with my other boyfriend after breaking up with Jeongyeon. I've realized that there was a person who would fall in love with me coming deep within his heart. I regret all the things that made me cheat on him.

I always thought that love was just a game, where you could just act like your'e in love with him and ask him to buy you things and treat you to meals. But when i realized what Jeongyeon felt about me. I changed, i began to love him but i've realized it where it was already over. Ever since, i began to call Jeongyeon and decided to find him and bring him back to me.

I called him yesterday and he was pretty mad. I guess he dosen't like the way i talk to him,well it's true were not even in a relatioship now. I said sadly. I decided that i should make him love me again. I would try to change for you Jeongyeon if you don't like it.

Rrriiinngg

I stood up from my chair and tapped Jeongyeon's shoulder

Momo: Jeongyeon will you have lunch with me? I asked kindly

Jeongyeon: tch.. Sorry but i will be eating with my girlfriend

Momo: girlfriend? Who?

Jeongyeon: i grabbed Nayeon's waist and told her "she's my girlfriend"
I smiled

I was shocked. I felt my chest burning i ran through the corridor going to the washroom. I looked at the mirror and i saw my tears running from eyes.

I'm sorry Jeongyeon... I'm sorry... If only ...i could realized it sooner.

Jeongyeon's POV