Words that i want to hear

Jeongyeon drove on the way to the beach with Nayeon by her side. The two were quiet and Jeong was trying to be happy again forgetting what happened earlier. Later then they arrived at the beach. Jeong carried the things and put it in her room.

Nayeon couldn't contain to feel excited. She was wondering what would happen between him and her at the beach. She was already thingking of the scenes that might get them both together. Nayeon was screaming on the inside.

Nayeon was resting in her room and she suddenly heard a shout outside in the beach. She quickly looked at the window and saw Jihyo getting ready to swim with her swimsuit on.

Nayeon: Jihyo?!!! What is she doing here..

Nayeon quickly ran outside to see Jihyo.

Nayeon: Jihyo what are you doing here?

Jihyo: i'm here to swim of course..

Nayeon: well of course i know that but why in this beach..  This is one of Jeongs beach how come you're here..

Jihyo: well he invited me

Nayeon: invited you..

Nayeon was suprised that Jeong invited Jihyo on the beach. The scenes that she thought that might pull them togther broke into her imagination, seeing Jihyo around makes it hard.

Jihyo swam and shouted.

Jihyo:Chaeyoungie!! Lets swim!!

Nayeon looked at the other side and she could see Jeong's little brother Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: later unnie!!

Chaeyoung was talking to the chef who was preparing for the lunch. Chaeyoung told them the food that they will be having for lunch.

Then i saw Mina suddenly walking.

Nayeon: Minarrii!!

Mina: oh hi..

Nayeon: did Jeong invite you too?

Mina: oh.. No..  It's not Jeong it's Chaeng.. That's why i'm here

Mina ran and swam with Jihyo on the beach. Nayeon was confused how come Jeong didn't tell her that they will be coming. I changed my outfit and changed into my swimsuit outfit. I joined Jihyo and Mina to swim and we all have fun. A few minutes later I saw Jeongyeon talking to someone. It was a girl, she was tall and beautiful and i saw her laughing with Jeongyeon. I couldn't contain but feel Jealous. But who am i to be jealous i'm not even her real girlfriend. I ran off and tried to clear my mind for a second. Then i felt someone came nearby.

Jeong: what are you doing here..

I stood up and threw a small rock in the sea.
Nayeon: owh nothing..

Jeong: it look's like your having fun

Nayeon: well it dosen't look like it don't you..

Jeong: what are you being mad for..
Well it's not like it's my business or something.. 

Nayeon: there is..

Have you ever felt something that aches your heart just because of someone

Jeong: well i did... Especially if that someone is really special to you..

Well coming that from you i thought you already know how to handle those stuffs.

Nayeon: not all... I'm just imperfect like you

Jeong: well how about we fix that sadness
Jeong held Nayeon's face and used his fingers to form Nayeon lips into a smile one.