The Bet

Nayeon's POV

Rrriiiinnngg...
My phone was ringing then i answered it..

Nayeon: hello..

Jihyo: hi Nayeonnie!!

Nayeon: owh it's you..

Jihyo: what's with that voice you're not even happy that i called you

Jihyo is my childhood friend she supports me always and her mother and mine are friends so were quite close. I can't even believe that im older than her because she's always the one who helps me and acts like a older sister to me.

Jihyo: oh by the way unnie... Have you found someone special..

Nayeon: whats with that question!!

Jihyo: oowwhhh looks like you already found one..

Nayeon: i haven't!!

Jihyo: by the way i would like to invite you at the amusement park for my blind date..

Nayeon: what!  Why would i go with you!!

Jihyo: well you could invite your friends over.. And you know that someone special to you..

Nayeon: what if i don't like..

Jihyo: come on unnie i've done many things to you.. You should come with me..

Nayeon: fine!

Jihyo: don't worry unnie i'll bring some of my friends ...oh don't forget to bring that someone so we could have a double date..

Nayeon: wwhhatt... What... What... If... I can't

Jihyo: then i'll set you up with someone instead..

Nayeon: with who?

Jihyo: JYP

Nayeon: fine i'll try to bring him..

(sorry for that... 😂😂😂)

Jihyo: that's good.. Bye then..

Nayeon: bye!

Aaisshh.. What a disaster.. How could i let him tag along with me. I could already imagine him laughing at me if i try to beg for it. Hmmm..

The next day...

It was our upcoming exams week..

I was studying at the library when someone sat on the other side where it was facing me. It was Jeongyeon. He was reading a book. I was focusing on studying when he suddenly broke the silence between us..

Jeongyeon: let's have a contest.. The one who has the highest score in this upcoming exams win.

Nayeon: that's it... Well then you already win..

Jeongyeon: that's not all,the winner gets to ask the loser to do anything he/she wants..

Nayeon: it's a deal then...

This could be my chance... To let him go with me at the amusent park. This really gets me motivated more.

--------------------------------------------------

I was about to go home when something caught my eye at the school bulletin board. I saw that Jeongyeon was ranked as the top 1 student at this school. I can't believe that i just saw this. Actually i was ranked as top 2 at our school  but i never even bothered to look at the one who ranked as first. I thought that this challenge would be easy. Aaiishh.. I need to do my best.

I was studying late at night..  It was already 1:00 i was still studying hard with my coffee by my side.