Face Down

***This Imagine contains Strong Mature and Sexual Content. Continue reading at your own risk, otherwise enjoy ;) ***

You were waiting for your husband to come home who just so happens to be Prince, a musical legend that everyone in the world wants. But you are the only person in the world that's lucky to call him yours, you married him recently in a beautiful private ceremony. Prince only released one photo of you and him to the public to let the world know that he's happily married to you.

You were sitting in the living room of the home you two share together, Paisley Park. Reading a book quietly when you heard a clicking sound of heels, you knew he was home. You looked up from your book and set your eyes upon your man. He was looking at you, in a frustrated manner.

You don't know why, but you always found his frustration and anger to be abit of a turn on

You don't know why, but you always found his frustration and anger to be abit of a turn on. But you shook it off and looked at him sympathetically while walking over to him. You place your hands on his chest.

"Whats wrong, baby?" You ask.

He sighs as he looks at you, he places his hands on your waist.

"In the meeting...they gave me feedback about the Batman album." He says.

"And?" You ask.

"All the critics think it was a flop." He says in a frustrated tone.

You hated seeing him annoyed, you also couldn't understand why anyone could say his music is a flop. You run your hands up his chest up to his perfectly sculptured face, you place a gentle kiss on his lips. You could feel him relax.

"Forget them. There's always going to be people saying negative things about every little thing you do, even about your most creative and most genius work. That doesn't mean you're a flop, you're amazing. The people who say these things probably don't know anything about real music if it hit them in the face, I bet if you handed them a guitar or asked them to play piano they would freeze because they wouldn't know how to play." You say.

Prince just stares at you and smiles, he smashes his lips against yours. You smile against his lips, caving in. The kiss deepens and his tongue begs for entrance, you let out a low moan, giving him the access he wants. He pulls away moments later and bites his lip.

"My god I love you." He breathes.

You grin and peck his lips. He grips your hips and pulls you closer to him, he plants soft kisses along your neck agonisingly slowly and softly. Kissing your sweet spot and leaving some hickies, you let out a whimper. You can feel Prince smirk in your neck, you can also feel something growing on your thigh. He pulls back and lifts you up bridal style.

"Ooh, where are we going?" You smirk.

"Showing my wife how much I love her." Prince responds, biting his lip.

He carries you to the bedroom you both share, he sets you down on the bed. You decide to tease him a little, you get up on your knees and run your hands up his thighs. Your hands getting closer and closer to his already throbbing erection, he lets out a growl.

"Don't tease me girl, you'll regret it." He growls.

"Will I now?" You challenge, gripping his hardness.

He jumps and groans, you smirk. He grabs your wrists and pins you down, you try to get free but he's too strong. He smirks down at you as he climbs on top of you.

"Oh you're not going anywhere baby. You're mine now." He says.

Prince lets go of your wrists to pull off your shirt and bra in quick movements, as you were about to move he quickly pins you down again. You whine, he snickers.

"Nope, that's what you get for teasing me babygirl." He chuckles.

He leans down and starts kissing your neck, his kisses trail down your collar bone to your chest. You moan out his name which earn a moan from him in return, like this wasn't torture enough. He turns it up a notch by grinding on you agonisingly slow, rolling his skilful hips against yours. You can feel his hardness against your now soaked shorts, you were a whimpering and moaning mess. Prince had you right where he wanted you.

"S...stop. I want you, right now." You moan out.

Prince lifts his head to look up at you, he bites his lip.

"Do you? How bad?" He asks.

Oh he wants to play this game again?

"So bad." You breathe.

"Hmm I don't think that's a good enough answer baby, that's not a good enough answer for you to get this..." He says and abruptly thrusts his hips upwards making you moan loudly.

"I want you to fuck me into oblivion!" You yell out in frustration.

Prince smirks, he lets go of your wrists. Satisfied with your answer he undresses himself and removed the rest of your clothing.

"You want oblivion? I'll show you oblivion." He States before plummeting himself into.

You scream out, he lifts your right leg up to his waist. You runs your fingers through his hair, his eyes remain on yours the whole time. Yours remain on his, his strokes get deeper and faster.

"Prince..." You moan out.

"Ugh fuck." He moans in response.

You felt a familiar feeling you knew all too well, you dig your nails into Prince's back making him groan. He suddenly stops all movements and pulls out, you whine in frustration. He smirks at your annoyance.

"Up." He demands.

You look at him in confusion as you get up on your knees, he grips your ass and turns you around.

"I want you face down...and ass up." He whispers in your ear.

Those words being whispered into your sent chills down your spine. Prince places his hand on your back, pushing your forward so your face is now on the bed and your ass is in the air. His hand on your back runs down to your hips, he delivers a harsh slap to your behind earning a gasp from you.

"Ready for me?" He asks.

"Yes baby." You say, waiting in anticipation. You couldn't take it any longer, you just wanted him to take you.

Without warning he slams himself into you, causing you to scream out his name. He growls out, he smirks to himself as he pumps himself in and out of you like a speeding freight train. The reactions he's getting from you is exactly he wanted, you were under his spell. You wanted to be fucked into oblivion, he took you into another dimension.

"Holy shit baby! You feel so good." Prince pants.

"So do you!" You whimper in response, laying your head on the pillow.

You were close, he knew it. He picked up the pace, his thrusts were uncontrollable at this point. He was close too, he reached underneath him to work those magnificent fingers of his on your sensitive bud to send you over the edge.

"Cum for me." He whispers as pumps harder and rubs your bud faster.

You scream his name loud and proud to the world as you release. Prince grips your hips tightly, tight enough to leave some marks later on but wouldn't dare to worry about at the moment as he releases inside you. After you both rode out your orgasms Prince pulls out of you and lays beside you, you roll onto your side and look over at your sweaty sexy husband.

"How's that for oblivion, Mama?" Prince asks with a smirk.

"More like another bloody universe." You laugh.

He chuckles and pulls you close to him. You both lay in each other's arms and fall asleep.