Sneak Peek: Under The Cherry Moon

Hey all, I've been sick recently and there's a lot going on at work so I apologise for the suspenseful waiting.

It's been a long time since I've posted an Imagine of my own that I've come up with so I'm gonna give you all a sneak peek at what's to come as it's not completely finished yet.

*Prince's POV*

I gotta find a way to get Y/N's attention, I've been pining over this girl for a long time now and the woman doesn't even care. She will when I'm done with her, I have a plan and it'll work, I just know it.

"Hey, are you ready to do this thing?" Wendy asks me.

"Yes. Let's go." I nod.

I grab my shades, putting them on and going on stage. I can hear the crowds cheers get louder as the few in the front can see me and the others walk out, signalling everyone else in the stadium that we've made our entrance in the dark.

"I don't care what anybody says, I got the baddest band in the universe." I speak into the mic which sends the crowd into a frenzy.

I smirk, if only Y/N was here to hear that statement. That'll teach her to bad mouth me and my band.

The lights come on, revealing to the thousands of people attending tonight's event me and The Revolution. I begin to perform 'Christopher Tracy's Parade' which every single person in the stadium sings along to, I sing and walk along the stage with a big goofy grin on my face. Nothing makes me happier than hearing my fam singing along, I absolutely love it.

I throw out some tambourines to everyone so they can join in on making music with us and to keep. As the night progressed, Jerome looks over at me, nodding his head.

Master plan is about to go ahead.

The lights shut off and the crowd screams, begging for more music. Oh they'll get it, but I need someone first...

I stand there patiently on stage, I feel someone shuffle next to me. I hold back a smirk as the lights beam back on, I look to my left and see a surprised yet annoyed Y/N standing next to me with a microphone in her hand. She's giving me a look that tells me she's confused mixed with anger. Love it.

I chuckle and throw up my hand for the music to play, Y/N shakes her head once she figures out what song it is.

She rolls her eyes and brings the microphone up to her plump lips, singing with me.

The moon up above, it shines on upon our skin
Whispering words that scream of outrageous sin
We all want the stuff that's found in our wildest dreams
It gets kinda rough in the back of our limousine

That's what we are, we all want a love bizarre

The crowd goes ballistic, seeing me up here with who they thought is an enemy. That's what she wants them to think, I'm putting those accusations to rest and her.

A strawberry mind, a body that's built for two
A kiss on the spine, we do things we never do
Swallow the pride and joy of the ivory tower
We'll dance on the roof, make love on a bed of flower
That's what we are, we all want a love bizarre

I snuck a kiss on her bare side as we continued the song, she seemed to loosen up and enjoy herself. At least that's what I thought anyway...

The song ends and she stares directly at me, giving me mixed signals. I stare back.

She walks slowly up to me, standing beside me and waving to the crowd

She walks slowly up to me, standing beside me and waving to the crowd. In which they return with cheers, I look out to the crowd.

 In which they return with cheers, I look out to the crowd

She walks off stage, I walk after her. I look around frantically, it's like she completely vanished. I sigh as I walk into my dressing room, cleaning myself up. Getting dressed and putting my shades back on, as I walk out there she was...standing in front of me.

"You got a lot of nerve, Nelson." She says.

I smirk...

"Oh? I don't know what you're talking about

"Oh? I don't know what you're talking about." I say, my voice high.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you little midget." She glares at me.

I chuckle, walking up to her.

"Did I or did I not tell you I won't stop at nothing until had you." I ask her, my fingers lingering on her waist.

She smirks up at me.

"You did, doesn't mean you'll succeed though. Maybe it's about time you invested into another girl, or maybe a blow up doll whatever tickles your fancy." She says.

I bite my lip, wow she got quite the mouth on her.

"Mmm...nah I like chasing you around." I shrug.

"Well the feelings not mutual, baby." Y/N crosses her arms across her chest.

I lift her up into my arms bridal style, she gasps and holds onto me tightly.

"I thought you might say that...but I think I have another way to persuade you." I whisper into her ear.