Mr 'Try To Steal Yo Girl'

Request for ExtraordinarySarah

*Sarah's POV*

I finish freshening up in the bathroom, I look in the mirror and give myself a once over. Making sure I look decent enough, my fiancé and I are expecting company today. I happen to be dating The Artist, The Artist Formerly Known as Prince. Is it hard with him being known as a symbol? At times. Do I support it? Of course, one hundred percent. What do I call him? Most the time nothing at all I just say 'Hey' or if I need to talk about him to others I refer to him to other people as my fiancé or what his friends call him...P.

I walk into the bedroom and see my fiancé staring at me in bed. The look he is giving me is sending chills down my spine.

"What are you dressed up for?" He asks

"Um the company we're about to have in an hour?" I say in a sarcastic tone and a smirk.

He chuckles and sits up on his elbows, looking up at me.

"Yeah but that's in an hour, besides...when have you ever known Morris to show up on time? Come back to bed." He says in a low tone, raising his eyebrows.

"Right, if I get back in there I ain't getting back out." I state.

P sighs as he lays back, closing his eyes and makes himself comfortable. I roll my eyes and walk over to him, I grab his arms and pull him up.

"Don't make me treat you like a child...do I have to shower you too?" I ask.

He instantly looks up at me with a cheeky grin, he bites down on his bottom lip.

"Only if you join me." He smirks.

I try so hard to not smile but it fails, P chuckles as he gets up and walks into the bathroom. I walk downstairs and make sure everything is under control in the kitchen. I don't know why I should care so much though, it is just Morris. I hear clicking of heels coming from a hallway and look in that direction, P appears looking stylish as usual and a lollipop in his mouth.