You Have An Anxiety Attack

A/N: This is just a random Imagine I've thought of to put together, I haven't had that creative urge to finish off my Camille one as of yet but it'll come soon. This Imagine I relate to, I wrote this to sort of in a way express what I face on a regular basis and show you how I deal with it. Prince's character in this for you will be himself...but in real situations for me he's a voice, sometimes music that plays through my head that calms me.

The scenario I'm using for this Imagine is based on a real life situation I've had.

*Your POV*

Today is a big day for you, your boss called a few minutes ago telling you to prepare for the higher up bosses from the head quarters coming in to make sure your restaurant is running up to standard. They will conduct tests, on the restaurant itself, your boss, the staff and you. You physically feel sick, all you want to do is call in sick and not go in but then your boss will automatically know the reason and you will get into trouble.

You stare at yourself in the mirror, practicing your breathing techniques your doctor taught you. You have anxiety that you control well but when it comes to these visits by higher up authority at work it really throws you off balance, you look at your chest that's starting to go red and blotchy that always does that when you get nervous and anxious. You grab a wet towel and squeeze it out until no more water is dripping, you dab the cool cloth over your heating chest while repeating calming words to yourself.

"You can do this. You've done this a thousand times, you've been in this company for six years you should be used to this by now. Don't over think this." You say calmingly while staring at yourself in the mirror.

You look up and see someone standing in the room with you. You see your fiancè staring back at you with a serious expression.

"What's going on?" Prince asks

You look up at him then look back at yourself in the mirror.

"I have the DM and SM's coming in today...they're doing tests on the establishment." You sigh, tossing the wet towel in the sink.

Prince comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. You look up at him in the mirror once more to meet his gaze, his eyes trail down to your reddened chest.

"Wow you're red. Are you really that nervous?" He asks.

You turn to face him.

"Yes I'm nervous. The last time they did tests I was at my old restaurant, which was one of the best in the state...now I'm at a new one that isn't doing so well at the moment. Something always goes wrong when they go their to do the tests, what if I do something wrong? I'll let the team down...I'll never forgive myself." You sigh and cover your face.