Comforting The Ex

Request For PYTaylor

*Taylor's POV*

It was a nice warm morning here in Minneapolis, the sun was out, locals were out for walks just as I am. You look up and you wouldn't be able to see a single cloud in the sky, absolutely beautiful...could this day be anymore beautiful? I was on my way to the market, while I was walking through looking at each stall, I spot a familiar face. A face I hadn't seen in a long time.

The man who I spent three and a half years of my life with, we ended that because of complications...his career was getting in the way towards the end, we were too much alike each other. You know when you meet someone and you have alot in common? That's a great sign but me and him? We're like exactly the same person but he's obviously the male version and I'm the female version.

I try and walk by quickly but it doesn't work, Prince looks up and calls out to me.

"Taylor?" He calls.

"Prince? Hi!" I say nervously

He chuckles, walking closer to me.

"Its been a long time." He comments.

"Yeah it has, my god your hair." I gasp.

He laughs as he runs his skilled fingers through his lucious hair.

"Yeah I let it go, you like?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's a nice change on you." I smile.

"Thank you. How have you been?" He asks.

"I've been good. Just working alot these days. And you?" I ask.

"Yeah the same." He nods and smiles.

I smile back, catching up wasn't so bad...or so I thought until a woman walks up beside him.

"Hey baby, I got us some fresh produce for cooking tonight." The human thats latching onto Prince says.

"Oh good. Oh Naomi, this is Taylor. Taylor, this is Naomi." Prince introduces.

Naomi looks at me, clearly plasters on that fake smile like she does with that full head of make up she wears. She reaches out her free hand for me to shake, not that I want to.

"It's nice to meet you, Taylor." She says in a weird ass different voice than she was when talking to Prince just before.

"Likewise." Is all I can come out with, following with shaking her chicken feet looking hand.

She looks up at Prince with a straight face while clearing her throat.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

This bitch.

"Oh well I was catch..." He begins to explain but Na-NO-Mi cuts him off.

"We gotta put all this in the refrigerator to keep fresh, baby." She practically whines.